Sivan Health And Fitness Basalt Lava Hot Stone Massage Kit

by Sivan Health And Fitness

Basalt hot stones are the tools of the trade for hot stone massage therapists. Every massage stone is of the highest quality and is cured and hand-polished. Hot stone massage therapy increases circulation, facilitating maximum blood for optimum body functioning. Basalt stone is an actual stone that is produced from volcanic eruptions. Basalt retains the heat for up to 45 minutes in the larger stones. Benefits and effects of hot stone therapy: Vaso-dilation of blood vessels causing an increase in blood flow around the body, providing the important fuel to keep the body functioning at total efficiency. Increases cell metabolism, thereby increasing the rate at which the body processes nutri.

How does the produce heat up? Is it as good as the ones in a spa? I think I would get these if they were as good as ones at a spa!
Start your review of Sivan Health And Fitness Basalt Lava Hot Stone Massage Kit!
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We use this set at the spa I work at and I don't care much for it. My hands are small and since the rocks are forced into the oval/oblong shapes it makes it hard for me to manipulate them when giving a hot stone massage. I have a natural rock set at home that I prefer.
Heidi H.
As a massage therapist hot stone is not my favorite treatment but it has amazing benefits. The stones in this set heat up nicely however the smallest stones are too thick to place comfortably between the toes (sounds weird feels great). And the Medium stones are too thick to do any deeper work around the scapula.