BY SIVAN HEALTH AND FITNESS

Burst Resistant Stability Ball. Simple Movements Become Strategic as Your Body Activates Nearly Every Muscle to Maintain Balance. Target Core Muscles. Get Lean from the Inside Out Not only will you get flab-free abs, shrink your waistline & re-shape your hips with just the ball, you ll have fun doing it!  Incorporate this ball into your pilates, yoga, stability training or fitness exercises to focus on major muscles groups for maximum results.  You will also enjoy using it to improve your body s core strength  & natural balance while getting trim & toned.  This ball is especially perfect for strengthening your core stretches. see more...

Sivan Health And Fitness 75cm Anti-burst gym ball
  • "I bought one of these balls so i could do easy at home work outs with it." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good exersice ball it's just that you could probably buy one for a cheaper price but I am still happy I bought this" in 1 review
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
I bought this fitness ball to do at home workouts. I've had it now for about 8 months and so far I have no complaints.. It's very durable and trust me this ball will not bust. My exercise routine would be so incomplete without it
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Recently purchased this ball to complement my workouts. I bought the durable model as my Goldendoodle loves balls and will undoubtedly chase and play with this one too. So far she hasn't destroyed it! It was pricey but if it lasts it will be so worth it. I'll tell you how it goes after I actually use it for a while.
Reyna S.
I've brought several stability balls in the past and they wouldn't last but a couple of months. This ball is more durable and strong, I haven't had it long but I can tell by the material that it's different from the others. This maybe the last ball I will buy this year, hopefully.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
I really like this fitness ball, it has lasted quite a while, and I haven't even had to re-inflate it yet after two years, and I use it at least twice a week. It's awesome to use to shake up my workout, and nice for rolling out a tense back too!
Isabel M.
I bought one of these balls so i could do easy at home work outs with it. I anted to help strengthen my core and this ball helped me achieve that. the down fall with it is that it took up space in my room and also it popped not too soon after.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
this works great i love mine. I use it almost daily for working out. I would highly recommend anyone to try this product for working out at home or in a gym.
Faith K.
Zeeland, MI
Sarah W.
Iowa City, IA
This is great and makes a really good workout. I love being able to hop along on the ball. It's a great way to do abs as well.