BY SIVAN

Add a little color to your workout with this teal yoga kit set. It is crafted of quality foam and offers a six inch high mat added comfort. The non-skid backing ensures a safe workout. Take a journey through the self with Sivan 6-Piece Yoga Set\. At 12mm, this yoga and pilates mat is a full 6 inches thick and is one of the thickest mats on the market. The mat features specially designed memory foam offering superior impact absorption and comfort. Thick enough t see more...

Prasanna P.
I like this kit because we can do variety of exercise according to our comfort level. We can use brick for head support . It is affordable. I would recommend this to others
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I have tried my share of yoga mats. This one, by far is the best! It's thick, soft, easy to clean...I love it. I ordered this set off of Amazon for about $50 and it was well worth it. Especially since it came with yoga blocks and a towel set. I definitely recommend getting this.