BY TRIPLEPLAY PRODUCTS

Simplify your life Imagine how convenient travel becomes with Sit 'n' Stroll: You fly into town with your baby beside you in the FAA-approved flight seat. When its time to disembark from the plane, you transform Sit 'n' Stroll from flight seat to... see more...

Review (1)
Audrey K.
Indianapolis, IN
5-40 lb airplane approved car seat. The stroller wheels just pop right out of the bottom when you need them. Duh. Buy this now. After a lot of use, one of my wheels broke (we're talking serious miles here), and the replacement parts are kind of expensive, but it's still more affordable and convenient than buying 2 or 3 different car seats and strollers. My mom got her first Lilly Gold Sit n Stroll when my youngest sister was born 20 years ago. Every baby born in my family since has had one, and the design hasn't changed much at all.