New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportBaby Trend
Sit N' Stand Ultra Stroller - Millennium Raspberry

Sit N' Stand® Ultra Stroller - Millennium Raspberry

by Baby Trend

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sit N' Stand® Ultra Stroller - Millennium Raspberry!
M C.
Homestead, FL
Perfectly compatible with my car seat. My toddler loves it. Smaller and less Bulky than the Greco one. Easy setup with a newbown.
Kristine L.
Sit N' Stand® Ultra Stroller - Millennium Raspberry uploaded by Kristine L.
This stroller is perfect for my growing boys. I love that when they get bigger, we can use the stand option. Very lightweight, easy to use, and VERY affordable. A must have for Twin mamas. My 4 year old can also sit in between the two seats!
Lola C.
Camden, NJ
Get with space. Very compatible. Lightweight and easily than most double with putting together. High recommend
Casandra D.
edmonton, AB
Love this stroller. I like how you have the option to put the car seat in the front or back. Easy to close up and light weight too.

Looking for your answer?