BY SISU

SISU Ultralight 1.6 Adult Mouthguards The SISU 1.6 Ultralight Adult Mouth Guard is perfect for all sports, including Football, Basketball, Hockey/Field Hockey, Lacrosse and Soccer, where you need superior protection without sacrificing comfort. Mouth Guard is made from a high-tech thermoplastic material that provides 30% better protection than conventional mouth guards, despite being only a sleek 1.6mm thick (that's over 60% thinner than conventional mouth guards)! It fits snugly to your teeth, ensuring a perfect custom fit and making it easy to breathe, talk, and drink while in use. Made in the USA - BPA, Latex, PVC, and Phthalate free. $30,000.00 Manufacturer Dental Warranty. Colors: $color$ This product is shipped from the manufacturer distribution network. see more...

Victoria H.
Bangor , ME
I've never worn a regular mouth guard. But I can imagine how badly it would bug me. I bought this brand for roller derby cause that is what they told us to get as it would be the easier to use. And boy were they right! It was easy to mold and remold. And it stays in place and it super easy to wear and breath with and get drinks without removing it. I wouldn't trade it for any other brand!
Cyanna R.
Mission, TX
My go to brand for mouth guards! I got this for roller derby and my goodness it is just perfect. You can mold and remold. The fit is perfect and it allows for easy breathing and talking and especially taking in fluids without having to remove it. Definitely recommend this to any athlete who needs a mouth guard. It's affordable and I always order thru their website
Megan Z.
Lakewood, CA
Love these mouth guards I can talk with it in my mouth, looks cool and easy to mold. Yaay!