GroceryBakerySister Schubert's
Sister Schubert's Parker House Style Yeast Rolls 2-8 Roll Pans

Sister Schubert's® Parker House Style Yeast Rolls 2-8 Roll Pans

by Sister Schubert's

Two 8 count roll pans bring convenience and homemade taste to any occasion! "Never compromise the ingredients!" Sister Schubert, Founder.

These look great? Has anyone tried them?
In your opinion are these better than King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls?
Start your review of Sister Schubert's® Parker House Style Yeast Rolls 2-8 Roll Pans!
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,124 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious. One of my favorites with any meal. Theyre way easier than home made and better than biscuits!
Brittany G.
Langley Afb, VA
The softest frozen premade rolls ever! These are so tasty and always taste like there homemade! We get the for special occasions and week day dinners! Definitely met expectations and will buy again!
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Easy to make and very tasty. My kids love them and we buy every week. Great with any meal and very affordable.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Sister Schubert's are my FAVORITE frozen rolls! The best brand out there in my opinion. I love to pop these in the oven when I am making pastas or anything really. They are so fresh and soft and delicious!
Sarah B.
Sister Schubert's Rolls are a great addition to family meals. We always enjoy them during the holidays. We like to brush the tops of them with some melted butter & herbs before popping them in the oven. It just makes them a little extra delicious.
Branden P.
Asheboro, NC
These are so freaking yummy when you have one you just want more, and they're not badly priced
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
These rolls are amazing! They are nice and fluffy add a little butter and you are in heaven. They taste like you are eating at a restaurant. Definitely a great addition to any meal whether it's breakfast or dinner!
Tabetha B.
Barboursville, WV
These are the best rolls invented. We have them at every family dinner. We always have at least two to three pans because everyone just can't get enough!
Tracy W.
Conway, AR
These rolls are they best! I buy them all the time for Sunday dinner and for holiday dinners. They taste amazing.
Dia D.
Bessemer, AL
Sister Schubert's makes some of the best rolls out there. I love the yeast rolls, the orange rolls and the cinnamon rolls, and I love that you can just cook them in the pan they come in.