BY SISTER SCHUBERT'S #7 in Buns & Rolls

Sister Schubert's® Dinner Yeast Rolls.
No preservatives.

• Are these any good? & do they come thawed or are they...5 Answers
  • I have been wondering about these rolls for a long time. ...3 Answers
  • I am looking for a bread that is fast, easy and tasty. W...1 Answers
Nicki S.
These are some of the tastiest rolls I have ever had. You would almost never believe that these are frozen. The first time I tried these was for a friends-giving where everyone was supposed to sign up to bring something. my friend swore these were the best rolls and I was skeptical at first. BUT they are so light and warm. Even more perfect with some butter spread on them. I recommend highly - they melt in your mouth
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
These rolls right here are some of the best food I have ever tasted. The first time I tried them I was honestly surprised to find out that they were not homemade! They come out of the freezer section! Every morsel is delicious. If you cook them just right, I could eat a whole bag myself!
The price isn't too outrageous. I usually bargain shop and don't go directly for name brand stuff. But I will splurge on these every time I go to the grocery store. The packaging on simple but attractive. Plus, the best part ( besides the tast, of course!) is that they only take 10 minutes to cook! It's unbelievable. You can't beat it!
COOKING TIP:
Although these are prepared, they are actually really versatile! You can do so many different things with them. Sometimes I just melt butter and brush them before and after baking. Sometimes I add Italian seasoning, garlic powder and parmesan cheese to the melted butter and brush it across the top before and after cooking same as before. If my family is eating them at breakfast time or just wants a sweet treat, you can pop them in the oven then serve them cut open slathered with jelly, honey, butter, or my personal favorite apple butter. I also bake them with brown sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on top. They make wonderful grilled cheeses. And are amazing for sliders of any kind, I love them with pulled pork bbq.
This is a family favorite quick meal at our house. A can of beef stew heated up on the stove and a pan fun of hot, buttery, Sister Schubert's Yeast Rolls with butter, garlic and Italian seasoning on top.
Michaela C.
I love to buy these and keep them on hand for quick-dinner nights.  If you have a can of soup and these rolls, you have a meal.  They are tasty, light in texture, and go well with regular butter or honey butter.  I usually stock up around the holidays when they are on sale.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
If you are looking for a roll that's quick and tastes amazing, look no further. THIS IS IT. We buy these rolls so often because I like them with most meals. They are so addictive too. I've even made chicken and put in them and they tasted just like the chicken minis from chik fila.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
These are some of the best frozen rolls! They taste so similar to rolls you’d get at a restaurant. I love these with a little bit of butter, they’re great with honey too or even by themselves! They’re so quick to heat up which is awesome for a busy weeknight dinner! So worth the buy! They’re pretty affordable though!
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Best fresh tasting rolls I have found in so long. These are so soft and golden when done. You can make them sweet with honey butter or garlicky with garlic butter or just plain buttery and soft. They are quick to prepare and cook. I will continue to buy this brand!
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Amazzzzzzing! This is the only brand of roll I will buy. My husband and I are both obsessed with them, and for around $3, totally worth it to me. I've seen them in all the major supermarkets & they heat easy and quick in the oven. We recently got a toaster oven, I haven't tried them in there but I may to cut down on heat production for the summer. They're all basically uniform in size and shape, and are perfect alone or slathered in butter. They have almost a sweet taste to them. Family favorite!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this bread because I reminds me of the rolls my mother made as a child. The price is very reasonable and the taste is excellent. I normally get this product from Walmart. I would love to purchase a bag with more rolls included.
Crystal B.
I love Sister Schubert's Dinner Rolls! I tried them at a family get together a few years ago, and I have been a fan ever since. I love that they only take a few minutes to heat up in the oven and they are so good. Just melt a little butter on them and you are good to go!
Yvette G.
Tucson
These dinner rolls taste like grandma made them fresh out of the oven! The yeast is easy to set before baking. Of course they're carbs but you can't beat that over a delicious yeast roll! These are perfect for family dinners and special occasions!
Rachel K.
Are these any good? & do they come thawed or are they frozen?
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Are these soft after cooked or are they crunchy
Jasmine  W.
I have been wondering about these rolls for a long time. I wanted to get some for Thanksgiving this year but I don't know if they are good?
Debbie C.
I am looking for a bread that is fast, easy and tasty. Would these be a good choice? Bake then brush with butter?
Rebekah K.
Kodak, TN
I have always wondered about frozen rolls. Are these really Thanksgiving table quality?