"Never compromise the ingredients!" Sister Schubert, Founder. Sister Schubert's knows that nothing captures the comfort of home quite like warm bread made in the family kitchen. That's why we make it easy to add a little fresh-baked goodness to your meal, with delicious rolls and breads that are ready in minutes. Whether they're a sweet start to your family breakfast or the star of Sunday brunch, our Cinnamon Rolls made with real cinnamon and rich icing are sure to spark warm memories.

Is this better than the Pillsbury one's?
How do these compare to Pillsbury or even monkey bread?
Are these worth buying???
Start your review of sister schubert's® cinnamon rolls !
Product Highlights
“Great with some ice cream over it as a desert or even with just coffee .” in 1 review
“perfect for guests, tailgates, quick breakfasts, and sweet tooth cravings.” in 1 review
I have always loved this brands yeast rolls so when i saw they had a pumpkin spice flavor i was all about it. When i opened them they had the added bonus of having cream cheese inside which was even better.
Cameron, NC
W e love almost everything about the sister Schubert's brand in our household. But these cinnamon rolls take the cake. They are delectable. They are so much better than any canned cinnamon rolls I have ever tasted. I love that they are so soft and moist ( as long as you don't overcook them) and they are so dough, which I know isn't for everyone. It's definitely a personal preference for me though. My only complaints are that the only place we can ever find them around here is Walmart, our regular grocery stores don't ever seem to carry them. And the icing. It's good don't get me wrong, it's not nasty or even slightly distasteful in any way. Not to sweet either, nothing like that. It's just that I have always loved the icing on the regular canned Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and the icing that comes with their toaster strudels as well. I swear I could eat either straight out of the pack. So I just wish that the Sister Schubert's would have used an icing closer to theirs. COOKING TIP: I know that the package has cooling instructions for thawed and frozen. Of course you can do it either way. And by all means do whichever is preferable to you. But if you like yours soft and doughy like I like mine, then they turn out better if you that them out first.
Hickory, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talk about delicious! I am a huge fan of the regular Sister Schubert rolls so of course I had to try the cinnamon rolls from this brand. They taste just like the regular rolls but obviously with cinnamon on them and they come with a pack of Vanilla icing which made them even more delicious! Definitely will buy again!
Warren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are definitely the best cinnamon rolls ever in the whole wide world no other cinnamon buns compared to these cinnamon roll with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these rolls I buy them everytime I cook something sweet for the family !!!!!❤❤❤❤
Las Vegas
I actually wasn't very impressed with these cinnamon rolls. Much better quality out there on the market. Mine tasted freezer burnt, and just weird. Didn't meet my expectations of delicious flavor. Highly disappointed in this. I wouldn't recommend
JACKSON, MS
These rolls of addictive cinnamon, sugar, icing, and bread are nearly impossible to find. Maybe the hunt makes them so good. I have had a lot of luck finding these at Kroger, but no where else. I suggest you stock up on them when you find them.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I love these more than any other cinnamon rolls! They are so yummy! They are a little more work than your other brands that are refrigerated or frozen but it's worth it! If you love the rolls then you definitely need to try these!
These cinnamon rolls are way better than the pillsbury ones out of the can. You don't have to worry about taking this out && placing them on your own pan. Just take it out of the package && pop them right in the oven. So good! The price is good too. I love them!
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
sister schubert's® cinnamon rolls  uploaded by Pamela S.
The best store bought cinnamon rolls ever! Look for them in the freezer section by the bread. They can be baked straight from the freezer or thawed; either way is delicious. They come with plenty of icing and are already in a baking pan. They smell amazing and are so light and fluffy. They are the next best thing to homemade.
Blue Springs, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A friend brought these for me after I had my first baby and oh my were they good. Way better than the ones you get out of a crescent roll style tube. They had a good amount of cinnamon and the frosting was delicious. I can't comment on price because they were given to me, but I would highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...