Sistema The Heat & Eat Pack

by Sistema

The Heat & Eat 3 -Pack is a curated package of Sistema microwavable rectangular containers. These products are designed for both cooking and re-heating food. Features of these products are easy to use tabs that are cool to the touch, a steam release vent to limit splatters while heating, and distinctively designed Sistema KLIP IT easy locking clips. Like all Sistema® products, these containers are phthalate & BPA free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sistema The Heat & Eat Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Jb Mdl, NJ
Love everything about Sistema products and this one us also great, but I feel like these are much harder to open. I have arthritis and my daughter has dexterity issues and we both struggle to open these. I've been using more snapware containers because they are much easier to open and close. Overall the quality of on par with the rest of the Sistema line of containers.
Chicago
My mom bought me this product for my lunch. For when I go to school. I really like it because I entered school at 9 a.m. and I had a 12 and when I open it it is still hot it just contains things that are hard for a pretty Bountiful amount of time. I would recommend this to anyone who carries a lunch or words and just wants to contain some more items in there.
Batavia, OH
Love these affordable products. They keep my food fresh and yummy and can be used for a variety of things. Love their compartments and it makes it super easy to pack my lunch. I also have started using them for crafting.
Lancaster, Ca
I love love love anything by sistema I think they are colorful and very sturdy i have a couple plastics from them I’ve bought just individuals to packs I would recommend I tossed all my Tupperware’s and replaced them with sistema I just love it
Kissimmee, FL
I love that this product was specifically designed for heating up I feel like that is very important because when you're trying to heat up your food and your plastic ends up getting melted and I don't feel like that's very safe so I love it
Salem, MA
Great for meal prepping and bringing foods to work! I buy these all the time! After washing sometimes the lids don’t clip on as well. They are affordable and I would recommend them! Great product for the cost.
These are great! Come in a variety of size and make your life so much easier ! They are able to be heated up ! What a plus! Easily washable and the lids are secure ! I love these for packing Lunch to work !
Apollo, PA
Sistema is my favorite plastic container food holder. It is durable and the lids are always secure and sturdy even if the food falls down in the container. I never had any issues with staining the containers.
I love these containers! So easy to keep a healthy well balance lunch with me at all times through out the day. Secure and microwave safe perks allows your food to stay fresher longer and ready heat and eat as soon as you are. The sizes allow great portion control be as well.
1060 spring garden rd apt 8 Miami fl 33136
Es un excelente producto me encanta su acabado en la piel lo utilizó todos los días y me encanta como se ve siempre lo recomiendo a todo el mundo y en todas partes úsalo tú también porque a mí me ayudó y me encanta sus resultados en todos estos días que lo he probad