BY SISTEMA

Split To Go - BPA free split compartment food storage container, perfect for lunch. Comes in a display carton of mixed colors.

Megan J.
Inman, Sc
I have 3 kids and these containers are perfect for snacks on the go. My kids love goldfish crackers, cheese, strawberries, carrots and blueberries. It saves me so much money making my own mini version of a lunchable and it’s healthier too. I love the locking mechanism for these containers. We have never had a spill or any unfortunate mishaps with my messy kids. They clean well and don’t retain the stinky smells that some plastic food storage does. You won’t regret this purchase!
Taylor V.
I absolutely love this! Hands down my favorite lunch container ever! I love that it’s compact but also has plenty of room for a full meal and compartments for portion control and keeping foods separate! Also comes with a utensil compartment so your food doesn’t get all over the handle of your fork or spoon! So nice!
Wendolly S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I buy these for my sons daycare. They have little compartments where I place different snacks. I can’t think of any cons, but I just love they are BPA free. I usually get them in TJMaxx or Marshall’s and are cheaper than regular price. I would definitely recommend.
Catherine B.
Carrollton, GA
These are the best container to send filled with snacks for my kids! The split allows you to put dressing in one half, and the silicone seal keeps everything separate, so there are no spills. They’re a great, inexpensive addition for packing lunches!
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Danielle A.
I bought these to store small things in my freezer, such as herbs, chipotle peppers, artichokes, and more. I love how these stack and take up minimal space. I did take off one star because they stain easily if you keep red sauce in them.
Sarah C.
Salem
This is great for on the go. You can put snacks for the kiddos and a friend of mine even uses it for her baby. She puts his snacks and each side and it keeps them separated and fresh. This is great and I would totally recommend it.
Paige M.
Love these! They’re the perfect size for a small snack and they stay locked up tight. Nothing goes stale in these and there are no spills. They’re small enough to throw a snack in your purse. I would definitely recommend them.
Macarthy T.
Beaverton
I absolutely love Sistema! It is pretty much the only containers I buy. They are amazing quality for the price. I highly recommend purchasing these, I use them all the time! Every time I see them I grab them pretty much.
Kaitlyn T.
Jupiter
I bought these because I thought they would be the perfect solution for me to carry snacks in my purse, but you don't realize how tiny they really are until you try to put anything inside of them. They are also difficult to snap on and off which makes it frustrating to use on the go.

Walmart