Sistema Small Soup Mug

by Sistema

Ideal for soup, stews, noodles and hot drinks at home or at the office. Heat contents in the microwave and then eat/drink straight from the mug

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sistema Small Soup Mug!
How would you rate this product?
Sterling Hts, MI
Sistema products are just so awesome. We’ve never heard about it 5 years ago but we were given a Sistema rice cooker, which we have been using to cook rice until now, and Sistema small soup mug. We instantly fell in love with them and never even had a thought of purchasing a legit rice cooker. They’re so easy to use. I highly recommend their products to everyone especially those who are just starting living on their own.
Medford, MA
The soup mug is okay. It holds a good amount of soup (or other food) and heats up well in the microwave. Because of the vent, I don't feel comfortable carrying it in my regular bag - you would want to carry it in a lunchbox of some kind, where you can make sure it stays upright. Very affordable option for a nice-sized to-go container, though!
Kissimmee
I LOVE THIS MUG!! I bought this a few years ago out of curiosity. I really didn't think it was going to be any good. It's one of the best purchases I have ever done. It does what its supposed to do, heat up your soup. Its convenient, and great to keep at work for a quick lunch. Totally recommend this.
Austin
So innovative! Love the steam release valve on the lid. These are really well designed - easy to store and hold up in freezer, microwave, and the top rack of the dishwasher. I like storing soups in these mugs because I don't have to worry about leakage and they're so easy to heat!
Marriottsvl, MD
I've never had issues with these containers and do love them. I always get them from TJ Maxx or HomeGoods. :) I do not think they are on the cheaper side even at a markdown IMHO, but I think all these containers that have some kind of a secure closure as these tend to run a little more pricier. I do recommend!
Lyndhurst, NJ
I really love the Sistema soup mug! It is so easy to travel with because of the handle and the snaps around it really do keep it from spilling. I like that it was the vent on the top as well, it makes heating really easy. I highly recommend it for all soup lovers!
Nashville
Great product for soups or liquids on the go! Microwaveable and good quality! No leaks! I love using this for bring soups for lunch in the winter time! I also use it for hot cocoa and any other liquid on the go! Especially those that require being warmed up!
Jb Mdl, NJ
Love it!!!! The quality is similar to that of other Sistema containers. It is a great size and I haven't had an issues with it leaking, but I haven't really put it through any tests to see just how leak proof it is. I love the handle on the side as well as the vented lid. Both features are perfect additions to make the container easier and more convenient to use. My only qualm is that the latches are kind of difficult to latch properly if it is not lined up perfectly.
I love eating from a mug instead of a bowl since we typically sit on the couch to eat. I like the colors these come in and how light weight they are. The clips are nice so I don't feel like the lid will pop off in my bag, but I'm too nervous to fill it up and go, so I haven't tested the spill-proof-ness. I just take a can of soup separate and fol this up when I'm ready to heat/eat.
Midlothian, IL
I’m only heat my soup in these mugs now. I love the lid because I don’t have to worry about my soup spitting in my microwave. I love that it heats the soup quickly and I don’t have to worry about it spilling while walking to the table. I have noticed that the lid does stain due to tomato based soups and the inside has become pitted over the years.