BY SISTEMA

This Shaker To Go from Sistema is the perfect solution for making your shakes on the move. When shaken the grooved base helps to agitate powder mix drinks, while the spiral spider not only breaks up the powder it also will aerate the liquid. It has an inserted grip for secure handling and an internal thread so the base can be comfortable used as a drinking cap. The flip-top sipper features a rubberized seal. BPA free. Freezer safe, microwave safe without the lid and top rack dishwasher safe. Color: Clear. see more...

Kristina D.
Durham
I make a protein smoothie every morning for breakfast, and this is my go-to container. It seals tightly and is the perfect size for the cup holders in my car, unlike some other blender bottles. I would recommend these to anyone who regularly drinks smoothies or shakes!
Ashley J.
The shaker part works well and I like that there isn’t that rattling sound like you get with traditional shaker ball bottles. However, it isn’t the easiest item to clean. The shaker part is a hair difficult to remove and powder gets stuck in the small grooves.
Ashley S.
New Haven
I love this shaker. I take it on the go with iced green tea in the summer/warmer months and it’s my favorite cup to take along because it doesn’t sweat/drip water down the sides as much as my other cups. It’s affordable, I recommend!
Alantra E.
Bowie, MD
I thought this would be a great replacement for my shaker bottle I originally had, lost the shaker ball. The shaker part is on the kid so I figured that’s amazing I can’t lose it now. But the slits did a horrible job at mixing powder for my workout mix. I got this bottle from Weis where it was on sale for $12.99. So not worth it
Laura R.
5312 song sparrow ct
So this one I use when I go to the gym or for a walk. It good when you bring drinks that are clear in color because when I put my beats, carrots and strawberries shake in it it got stained. So now I have a pink shaker instead.
Courtney P.
I thought that this was a really amazing product. I thought it would be like so many other shakers. However I was very wrong it was easy to clean and the drink came out with no trouble.
Ashley M.
Love it for when im rushing out the door in the morning and have nowhere to put my smoothies other than this. Quick to grab. Portable. Great for smoothies and water even iced coffee
Noemi C.
Lynnwood
This is great for us mommy's who are always running around doing errands, don't have time to make lunch and just get a shake ready and this us awesome
Sam R.
These are great when you're making your own drinks also if you make your own dressing to put on your salad this is a good Shaker as well
dana% L.
Santa ana
Me encanta este producto la verdad me gusta su color son 23 onzas me encanta y lo recomiendo mucho que lo compren y quedarán encantados