BY SISTEMA

Food solutions for busy lifestyles. The Sistema® Mini Bites To Go™ is perfect for taking your yogurt, snacks, fruit and more on the go. Simply place your snacks into the base and twist on the seal-tight screw top lids to close.

The Sistema® Mini Bites To Go™ features stackable, seal-tight, screw top lids to keep your snacks fresh until ready to eat. Stackable and safe to use in the Dishwasher (top rack), Microwave (without lid), Fridge & Freezer.

Megan J.
Inman, Sc
These are mini but they are great for dips, hummus, nuts, raisins, little snacks and they also help with portioning those things I like, but don’t like me back. I used these to store proportioned formula for my baby to throw in my diaper bag too. You can probably find a million uses for these and they stay sealed, they are durable and clean easily.
Jessica H.
Waterford, MI
Love, love, LOVE these little guys! I personally use them as pill containers and they are perfect for it! Very durable and have stood up to rolling around in my purse for months, without any cap-fiascos i might add. The little lock on it really keeps it tight.
Catherine B.
Carrollton, GA
I use these for a few different things in our lunches. They’re great for small snacks in the kids’ lunches (olives, mixed nuts, etc.), but they’re also a great size to pack dressing for salads, or dips.
Stevi A.
Mansfield
I love using these to pack my lunch and snacks! They are the perfect size for a single serving of berries, nuts or even yogurt! It allows a variety of foods to fit in your lunchbox!
Kayla T.
Omaha, NE
I got these for my lunches for work and they’re awesome! They’re spillproof, leak proof and perfectly compact! Perfect for dressings, syrup, butter, any condiments! Also great for makeup needs! Perfect for travel - face creams, earrings, medicine, etc!
Sabrina A.
Use these for little snacks and some salad dressings. Great to transport and organize your lunch. I usually find these at home foods where they are much cheaper than other stores like target or Walmart.
Katie W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Perfect size for really anything. I’ve used mine for Ritz crackers, nuts, sauces, dips, and milk. They don’t leak and it’s just the perfect size that it gives me some portion control. They’re reasonably priced too for what they can do for you.
DANIE L.
Sterling Hts, MI
The Sistema bites are the perfect size for a mid-day snack. The containers come in a variety of colors and the lids stay on nice and tight. And the containers are BPA free. I love putting berries in these containers or yogurt when I meal prep.
Sara R.
Sarasota, FL
I love this products, I really get excited when I get new ones and I get very sad when my husband looses them. The quality of the material is great, there is no leaking no matter what I put inside and they last quite long! The colors makes them even more pretty
Amanda N.
Jersey City, NJ
I use these but not for food. The reason I don’t use them for food it because I don’t like the lids. I use them instead for my daughter’s hair ties and for my Bobby pins. I love them in this sense. Definitely would recommend if using for storage.

Walmart