Sistema Medium Soup Mug

by Sistema

The Sistema medium soup mug is perfect for soups, noodles, and other hot drinks you enjoy while you are on-the-go. This product is designed to both heat and drink/eat contents directly from the mug. In addition to great on-the-go functionality, and microwaving ability, these products are freezer and dishwasher safe. Like all Sistema® products, these containers are phthalate & BPA free.

Does it stay warm, spill and or crack when heated?
Start your review of Sistema Medium Soup Mug!
How would you rate this product?
Houma
Perfect to use for packing lunches. It’s easy to heat up in the microwave. The locks on the side keep it secure and help keep it spill proof. We use this for not only soup but multiple dinner options such as macaroni!
Oakland , CA
I love the brand sistema! I use this brand frequently to pack my meals and also to store my meals. Sistema comes out with unique designs that fit different types of lunches: sandwiches, soups, and salads.
I know it says it is a soup bowl but I tend to use this product for my cold cereal or oatmeal. I love it . I only wished this one came with a spoon like the other container.
Seekonk
Honestly one of the best microwaveable containers! I have multiple sistema containers that I love. I used this one a ton in college and have bought more for work!!
Erie, PA
This is great for use in the microwave and for packing in lunches! It doesnt spill, but has a steam opening on the top (that can be closed). It works great!
I love these for packing lunches. They work very well for the intended purpose with no spills and messes. The vent at the top makes it perfect for reheating
I keep reaching for this soup mug for on-the-go for travel to work. It has held my fav butternut squash soup and was super easy to transfer to the microwave.
Good product to have. It works great and good to have when you are sick or need to take it somewhere. Easy to use and can be used for more than just soup.
Platteville, WI
I am in love with this product. I have four of them for myself. They work great. They don't leak or spill and they hold way more than one serving!
Fort Worth
The dream container for overnight oats and so easy to take on the go as well. Never tried with soup. It I’m sure that’s great too