Sistema Lunch Cube TO GO™

by Sistema

Food solutions for busy lifestyles. The Sistema® Lunch Cube To Go™ is perfect for transporting your lunch and snacks on the go. Simply place your food into the container and close the distinctive Sistema® easy-locking clip to seal.

The Sistema® Lunch Cube To Go™ features an easy locking clip and two levels of storage with multiple compartments to keep your food fresh and separate until ready to eat. The large base compartment is perfect for storing your sandwich, while the top compartments are great for snacks. Safe to use in the Dishwasher (top rack), Microwave (when opened), Fridge & Freezer.

Anyone ever used these? I bought them for my kids lunch bags. I'm hoping they work well and don't leak.
Start your review of Sistema Lunch Cube TO GO™!
How would you rate this product?
fouke, AR
These are so cute and functional! My littles absolutely love taking these to school, and the very front of them you can write with an expo marker and it's a nice surprise for their school day! Extremely affordable and sturdy, we'll buy these lunch cubes again and again!
LOVE all sistema products. They are super durable and secure and you never have to worry about anything opening or leaking. This particular product is one of my favorites because it is perfect for bringing your lunch in one place. the separate dividers are great for keeping things separate and you can use the large compartment for a sandwich or a salad. Would def recommend.
Jamaica, NY
This has certainly changed the way I not only pack my lunch/dinner, but also the way I eat! I love the different compartments that keep foods separate. Perfect for when you bring fruit and don’t want them to make your other little snacks soggy. The sandwich compartment is big enough to also fit wraps, I love it! Durable too :)
Kennesaw, GA
Absolutely love this product and every other product of Sistema’s that I have tried. I love the fact that there are separate compartments and that they fit easily into whatever bag you want to carry them in. I never have to worry about them opening or spilling any contents, everything is safe and secure with Sistema!
Ogden, UT
Great for a lunch on the go. Hard to fit in a packed bag/backpack. Generally easier to just put things in bags and do that if you have limited space but other than that it was a great product. Never leaked and stayed closed even when jostled around. Easy to clean, I just throw it in the dishwasher.
Petoskey, MI
I live how convenient it is to pack everything in one container, so that way when the kids bring their lunch dishes back home there is so much less to wash on the daily. I would recommend these almost everytime. The only flaw I found with them is to make sure you have a lunch box to fit them.
Bel Aire, KS
I bought this after using another Sistema product for a while and this hasn’t gotten much use. The divider that keeps things separate doesn’t seal completely, so if you have something wet (like freshly washed fruit) and you flip it the wrong way, whatever is in the other compartment gets wet.
Elberta, AL
This product is great! It has a big side for something like sandwiches and a divided side for other snacks. I love take this to lunch because it ensures you sandwich (or whatever you use it for) doesn't get squished. I would definately recommend all their products to everyone
Super easy to use for my daughters school lunches! She has no problem getting it open and it separates everything pretty well. Has a tiny bit of a leak issue if you put fruit in the 2 compartments and a sandwich in the big one but you could just put it in bags or something.
Medford, MA
This is an affordable lunch container made of sturdy plastic and with good closures. The shape is a bit bulky, though, and because of the way it folds over, something in your lunch is going to be upside-down at one point or another - so it's best for carrying dry foods.