Sistema Klip It Salad-To-Go Container

by Sistema

This unique KLIP IT® salad storage box is ideal for organizing your busy kitchen or travel. Includes a reusable fork and knife and a container for dressing or sauce. Ideal for your fridge, freezer and pantry, KLIP IT® food storage containers are microwave safe, dishwasher safe and incorporate a rubberized seal and easy access locking clips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sistema Klip It Salad-To-Go Container!
How would you rate this product?
Herndon, VA
This Salad to go container has been my lifesaver at lunchtime. Before I had this, I would make my salad in the morning, tossing all the ingredients and dressing into one container, and then by lunchtime my lettuce would be soggy, my croutons would lose their crunch, and it was just not the healthy salad I was looking forward to. Well then along cake this Salad To Go and now my lunchtime salads are just as fresh and crisp at lunchtime as they are in the morning. This allows me to put my greens on the bottom to stay crisp, toppings in separate compartments on top to stay dry and crunch, and dressing in its own little container to mix once I’m ready to eat. This has saved me money because I rarely go out to lunch anymore, since I know I can have a great salad that I brought from home instead! I love this and would definitely recommend it!
Gainesville , FL
Sections are a good size. Like that it has a fork and knife combo, as well as a dressing container. Mine does well in the dishwasher. Great for the price I got it for. Would recommend.
Encino, CA
Perfect for a salad lunch! Has a removable shelf to separate lettuce from other salad additives. Even comes with a dressing container! Great value for the price! Definitely recommend.
Gilbert, AZ
Love using this to meal prep my salads! Save time and makes sure I am eating a balanced diet. It saves me money and helps me to be more eco-friendly so that I am not constantly throwing away plastic containers.
Raleigh, NC
This is GENIUS! I love being able to keep my salad components separated so it doesn’t get soggy throughout the day. And i love anything that reduces my use if single-use plastics
Sioux City , IA
I take these in my lunch every time I work. I love the little thing for dressing. I love all the different sizes and how inexpensive but durable these are. Get some to meal prep
Pittsfield
My favorite salad container — super convenient, all-in-one container that holds salad, dressing, toppings if desired, and locks everything neatly in place. Perfect size container. The small dressing containers are my favorite part.
Allen Park, MI
This is amazing. It keeps everything separate and crispy! The dressing cup is the right size so you don’t over dress and the toppings portion allows for a generous amount.
Columbus, OH
Love that I’m able to separate the dressing and any croutons or cheese for my salad! It keeps it all fresh and crisp for lunchtime. It’s very affordable and worth the purchase.
Sistema containers are the best!! I use them for lunches everyday and for leftovers when needed! Everything stays fresh and ready to eat! This salad container is awesome and has separate little compartments for everything!