by Sistema

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sistema Klip It Bakery Container, 53-Ounce [53 Ounce]!
How would you rate this product?
Knoxville, TN
I got this for my mom to replace some of her old storage containers that were starting to look a little worn out (they were starting to get a little stinky to me haha) but of course she said they were just fine (she doesn't have the nose that I do) so she was reluctant to make the switch. I bought multiple containers in different sizes & styles but I talked her into trying this one first since she was almost out of flour & had just bought a new bag. She liked it so much she went ahead & switched out all her old food storage with the new ones I bought her. She likes that they fit in her cabinets better, are easier to open, & just look better.
Somerville
Holds MOST of a bag of sugar, but we always need to put the rest into a different container. Keeps pests and moisture out of our dry goods and the cup measure is really useful. The indented grip makes it easy to grab. We have many sizes for all sorts of pantry essentials because they’re so convenient.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have a whole collection of these containers for my baking ingredients. I’ve got ones for flour, brown sugar, sugar, powdered sugar, cornmeal. The containers stack in the pantry really well so it’s always organized. Some containers even come with measuring cups!
Indianapolis, IN
These are my new obsession for bulk dry goods. I love that they come with a measuring cup - makes baking so much easier. They do exceptionally well at keeping items fresh and the design and shape allows me to use my cabinet space effectively.
I use these containers to keep dry food such as grains and my dog’s food fresh and works REALLY good. It keeps it all extremely dry. I consider it very affordable for the quality. I would definitely recommend it.
I actually use the larger size of this to store cat food. The fact that it has a grip built in may seem silly but it’s saved me from dropping it so many times, and the scoop is a perfect size for my cat.
Stevens Point
The Sistema Klip It Bakery Containers make my life much easier. I have labeled the containers and always know that my ingredients are fresh and available. I keep all of my containers neatly organized.
New York
Its very good quality, I love the fact that I can put flour and little bugs wont be able to get in.  Only wish they made also much bigger containers as well. Very affordable for the quality.
Flushing
Sealed food in container nicely with no spillage. Comes in many different sizes too often 53 Ounce is too big or small.
Sistema Klip It Bakery Container, 53-Ounce [53 Ounce]
Love these bakery containers! I have numerous with my sugar, brown sugar, flour, etc. I have labeled them with vinyl. They stack perfectly and look great in my pantry. Highly recommend!