Sistema Klip It 6pk Container Set, Clear

by Sistema

Sistema Klip It 6pk Containers. Contains 1 - 2L rectangular, 1 - 1L rectangular, 2 - 400ml rectangular, 2 - 200ml rectangular. With the easy to use locking clips, plus rubberized seal, food stays fresh longer. BPA free. Stackable and freezer safe. Microwave safe without the lid and top rack dishwasher safe. Color: Clear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sistema Klip It 6pk Container Set, Clear!
McAlester
These are amazing! The lids always stay on. I love these since they handle lifes tumbles s well... I loved them so much I went and bought a storage container that I put my spagettii noodles in and that containers has been dropped more times than I can count and it is still going strong, just like these comtainers!
Marriottsvl, MD
I've never had issues with these containers and do love them. I always get them from TJ Maxx or HomeGoods. :) I do not think they are on the cheaper side even at a markdown IMHO, but I think all these containers that have some kind of a secure closure as these tend to run a little more pricier. I do recommend!
Port orange, FL
This may sound weird, but they work great for butter containers! I love the locking lids with the snap, because it provides a sense of security if I happen to drop it off the counter. It has kept my foods fresh and also the snaps help you keep from misplacing the lids!
Staten Island, NY
I love sistema's containers. This set comes with several different shapes and sizes which is really convenient if you're looking for a variety of containers for different foods. They don't spill as they have a rubber lining and click closed, perfectly into place!
Pueblo, CO
The only food storage I'm ever going to use again. Great price, love the clear walls so I can see exactly what's inside, and air tight so even my chopped up lettuce stays fresh for days. Plus they stack well for storage.
Hobbs, NM
Love these for storage of any kind. I love the ease of using these, I love being able to pack and take them to work and I love how easy they are to clean. I'd certainly recommend this container set to anyone.
Atlanta, GA
I like the variety of pack sizes, and the tops seal on very well. The one downside to the different sizes and tops is that they don’t stack well in each other for small storage or in a bag for work
Brooklyn, NY
Great sizes in the pack! Airtight, leak-proof and easy to clean because the seals pop out! I recently replaced all my containers because they're so good. Affordable and tough.
Richmond , KY
We love these containers! They stack nicely in my cabinet to free up some space. Perfect variety of size for my husband to pack his lunch. Very affordable in my opinion.
Brookhaven, GA
So my roommate actually has these BUT I steal them all the time because I love them so much. I love the lock feature that’s different from all the regular containers I use - it makes me feel that the food I pack is less prone to spilling/falling out. In addition, the quality is fantastic. Not sure how much these are because again I mooch off of my roommate but whatever the price, they’re completely worth it!!