Sistema Klip It 3pk 15.2oz Sandwich Containers, Medium Clear

by Sistema

Sistema Klip It 3pk Sandwich Containers. Each container holds 15.22oz. With the easy to use locking clips, plus rubberized seal, food stays fresh longer. BPA free. Stackable and freezer safe. Microwave safe without the lid, and dishwasher safe - top rack only. Color: Medium Clear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sistema Klip It 3pk 15.2oz Sandwich Containers, Medium Clear!
Love this! Use it multiple times a week when I make my kids' school lunches. I love the convenience of cleaning them and they're easy to open which is great for my kiddos! The price is great too - affordable enough that I have 6 so each kid has two and I don't have to worry about washing them every single day. I highly recommend these for anyone who packs lunches.
Abingdon, MD
Love these containers. They are super affordable and I always find them at Marshall’s and Homegoods. The lids stay snapped and have never broken. They even come in different colors for identifying purposes.
Seattle, WA
Expensive, but worth it. These are pricey, but they work well. They don't take up as much space in your lunch box, or could easily fit into a small bag without issue.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the greatest Tupperware I’ve ever purchased. Not only is it the perfect size for sandwiches but also for little snacks like berries, sliced bell peppers, grapes… Anything I want to take on the go for lunch. The slim design allows it to fit in my purse very easily. I own five of these and use them for everything.