Sistema Bento Lunch TO GO™

by Sistema

The Sistema® Bento Lunch To Go™ is perfect for transporting your lunch and snacks on the go. Simply place your food into the container and close the distinctive Sistema® easy-locking clip to seal.

The Sistema® Bento Lunch To Go™ features an easy locking clip, multiple removable compartments and a 150ml Yogurt Pot to make it simple to keep your food fresh and separate until ready to eat. Stackable and safe to use in the Dishwasher (top rack), Microwave (lid open), Fridge & Freezer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sistema Bento Lunch TO GO™!
Boston Massachusetts
Purchased at: Walmart
Brought two for my 4 and 8 year old boys. The bento boxes are easy to open. A lot of room for food and enough to spare. I love the little twist container so I can pack liquids. The two little trays that lays on top to divide the sections(for more food) are a plus! They love it.
Broadway, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite container that I use for packing my work lunches. Works well and can hold a good amount of food. #follow4follow #sistema #lunchcontainer #bentobox
I use this for my kindergartener's lunch all the time. It fits perfectly in his pottery barn lunch box. It's easy for him to open. It keeps everything separated and its super affordable.