Sisleya Eyes Discovery Program: Eye & Lip Cream + Makeup Remover + Cream Mask + Hydra-Global

BY SISLEY

Sisleya Eyes Discovery Program: 1x Sisleya Eye & Lip Contour Cream 15ml/0.53oz 1x Gentle Make-Up Remover Face And Eyes 30ml/1oz 1x Black Rose Cream Mask 10ml/0.38oz 1x Hydra-Global Intense Anti-Aging Hydration 10ml/0.35oz

Jess G.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
My mom and I both use this product and she constantly gets compliments that she looks so young and awake all the time. I started using it recently in my 20s and I absolutely love it. Removes lines from my eyes and face area and makes me look more awake. My bags have decreased substantially!
Amber T.
Amber T.
monroe, MI
This product is insainly expensive and they work but i am not sure it is worth the hefty price tag. However of you want to treat yourself to a great brand and luxury item they are beautiful and feel so nice. I would buy certain items again. I purchased this at there Sisley store.
Mimie G.
Mimie G.
This is a very good product for all ages I used it after a friend bought it for me she said it was very affordable n that she got it from a store online and the packing looks very appealing nun broke everything was intact and I will recommend it to everyone
Makenna W.
Makenna W.
east hartford
honestly just a beautiful product to use. very much worth the money- although it is expensive it definitely worked for me. go get yourself one when u can! would recommend to everyone i know! my skin is beautiful now! 😍❤️ awesome job on this one!
Lorenn A.
Lorenn A.
Brooklyn , NY
I am so obsessed with this line! The black rose mask is by far one of my all time favorite products ever! Literally woke up with new skin
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
I like that it is made to use for multiple purposes. this product works wonders, better than I expected. I will definitely buy again!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Grove City , OH
My mom bought this for me and it's amazing!!! Worth every penny just wish I could afford it lol cause you get amazing results!
Meghna S.
Meghna S.
This is a perfect combo for those who have to do makeup on a daily basis. So this is your all in one ladies! This product is great to be used before going to bed in the night time after a long hectic day. So give your skin rest by buying this product.
Rascalia R.
Rascalia R.
This is a gift I received. It's like a dream package. It is very gentle to the skin, soft, and hydrating.  Too bad I can't find it in my home country, Morocco. I was a very good discover, and I think I will try it again. I already recommended it to my friends.
Ajar B.
Ajar B.
Anderlecht
Super it’s a good cream😍😍😍😍 I recommande it !! Effective hydration !!test this product  I’m in love with this for the price it’s a great thing