Sisleya Eyes Discovery Program: Eye & Lip Cream + Makeup Remover + Cream Mask + Hydra-Global

BY SISLEY

Sisleya Eyes Discovery Program: 1x Sisleya Eye & Lip Contour Cream 15ml/0.53oz 1x Gentle Make-Up Remover Face And Eyes 30ml/1oz 1x Black Rose Cream Mask 10ml/0.38oz 1x Hydra-Global Intense Anti-Aging Hydration 10ml/0.35oz

Amber T.
monroe, MI
This product is insainly expensive and they work but i am not sure it is worth the hefty price tag. However of you want to treat yourself to a great brand and luxury item they are beautiful and feel so nice. I would buy certain items again. I purchased this at there Sisley store.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
My mom and I both use this product and she constantly gets compliments that she looks so young and awake all the time. I started using it recently in my 20s and I absolutely love it. Removes lines from my eyes and face area and makes me look more awake. My bags have decreased substantially!
Makenna W.
east hartford
honestly just a beautiful product to use. very much worth the money- although it is expensive it definitely worked for me. go get yourself one when u can! would recommend to everyone i know! my skin is beautiful now! 😍❤️ awesome job on this one!
Lorenn A.
Brooklyn , NY
I am so obsessed with this line! The black rose mask is by far one of my all time favorite products ever! Literally woke up with new skin
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
I like that it is made to use for multiple purposes. this product works wonders, better than I expected. I will definitely buy again!
Kimberly H.
Grove City , OH
My mom bought this for me and it's amazing!!! Worth every penny just wish I could afford it lol cause you get amazing results!
Sàde B.
1,157 reviews
Rascalia R.
This is a gift I received. It's like a dream package. It is very gentle to the skin, soft, and hydrating.  Too bad I can't find it in my home country, Morocco. I was a very good discover, and I think I will try it again. I already recommended it to my friends.
Meghna S.
This is a perfect combo for those who have to do makeup on a daily basis. So this is your all in one ladies! This product is great to be used before going to bed in the night time after a long hectic day. So give your skin rest by buying this product.
Ajar B.
Anderlecht
Super it’s a good cream😍😍😍😍 I recommande it !! Effective hydration !!test this product  I’m in love with this for the price it’s a great thing