Sisley Tropical Resins Deeply Purifying Mask, 60ml

by Sisley

SOS skincare for an instant purifying result, the Deeply Purifying Mask balances the skin and removes impurities from the first application. Its cream-mask texture absorbs excess sebum, effectively eliminates impurities and mattifies the skin, without drying it out. The complexion is instantly clearer and fresher, shiny areas are controlled (Benzoin and Burdock extracts). Pores are instantly tightened, skin texture is more even, skin is visibly mattified and the complexion is more radiant (White Clay and Lady's Mantle leaf extract). Redness from skin imperfections is faded. Skin is soft and stays comfortable (combination of D-Panthenol and Incense and Myrrh extracts). May also be used with targeted application overnight on zones with imperfections. On awakening, they will be visibly reduced. Non-comedogenic. Daily and combined use of this skin care line considerably improves skin quality. 60ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Tropical Resins Deeply Purifying Mask, 60ml!
Rebecca S.
Marietta, OH
Sisley Tropical Resins Deeply Purifying Mask, 60ml uploaded by Rebecca S.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I like to use this mask once a week to clean out oily pores. It feels like a thick cream when you apply it and it dries like a clay mask. I also use this to spot treat my t zone sometimes. Great product.
HANSEL M.
Coral Gables, FL
As fresh and great to use early morning and effective as a great cup of coffee or cup or oj. Multiple times user and lover of this product. Great simple and straight forward packaging. Shops in Miami Design District. Products are a bit pricy, but great!
Fabian V.
Lyons, IL
Love how my skin feels after I use this. Smells amazing and last a lot! This is my first time using this and will continue to use it.
OoF S.
I haven’t used it but I would really want it I want to start a business but everything it just so expensive and I hope I can get this item for free because I don’t have the money for everything that is going on
Victoria W.
Beaufort, SC
Love this. Absolutely amazing when i need a nice deep clean to my face. Wouldn’t imagine using anything else.
Madeline E.
Decatur, IL
Really nice skin care product. Really helped with my skin care needs and a good pick me up. I think this is a good product that I will continue to use.
Kamryn P.
Extremely pricey but it did what it was supposed to. I was happy with the results. Not sure I would purchase again
Ashley D.
Mableton, GA
If you have extremely sensitive hormonal skin, I’d suggest not to use this. Does have a little stinging sensation when you put it on. I use this once a month and it works pretty well. Doesn’t cause redness or irritation. This is pretty expensive, don’t know if I’ll purchase again.
maria C.
All Sisley products are amazing but this one is extra special! My face feels fresh and clean. Pores tightened and removes the extra oil for a perfect matte complexion.  I am prone to breakouts but my face feels and looks more clear and my complexion is more balanced
Franci P.
N Miami Beach, FL
The mask is wonderful. leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean. I who have oily skin, gave super good.

Looking for your answer?