SISLEY Supremya La Nuit Night Anti Aging Travel size 10ml. NIB

by Sisley

The item will be shipping internationally from Thailand as registered mail with tracking number. The item is fresh and 100% authentic, you will get travel size 5ml.x2 tubes (10ml.total)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SISLEY Supremya La Nuit Night Anti Aging Travel size 10ml. NIB!
2 years ago
Supremya Eyes at Night is the ultimate anti-aging treatment for the eye contour area. At the heart of its formula is the Phyto-complex LC12 (12h Longevity Concentrate), a patented combination of 4 plant-based active ingredients that works at night (the key period for cellular regeneration) to rejuvenate the eyes.
2 years agoLakewood, CO
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
2 years agoHenderson , NV
Perfect night cream!!! It's in My night time routine favorites. I love taking care of my skin and using this on my skin really helps with anti aging a little pricey but defined worth your buck I plan to keep repurchasing this night cream for years to come.
a year agoHinton , AB
I received a sample of this product from a friend to try and WOWZA!! I need to get the full size... I suffer with severe dark circles and bags under my eyes, I placed this product under my eyes before bed and when I woke up the next morning, I just about fell over when I seen that my dark circles were almost gone and what bags, I had none... Highly highly recommend this product!!