Sisley - Supremya Baume At Night - The Supreme Anti-Aging Cream -50ml/1.6oz

by Sisley

A high-potency anti-aging night creamContains patented Phyto-Complex LC12, a powerful combination of four plant-based active ingredientsProvides cellular regeneration effect at nightLoaded with nourishing Hazelnut oil, Kokum butter & Macadamia...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley - Supremya Baume At Night - The Supreme Anti-Aging Cream -50ml/1.6oz!
5 months agoFort Gay, WV
This is my favorite , it turned my dull lifeless skin back to life with a glow and I started seeing a difference in my skin the way it feels so soft and reduces the redness and dark spots started diminishing my fine lines . The price is expensive at 3 hundred and ninety dollars or more but I use it sparingly and they have all different stuff . I only have this so far but I will get another one different kind not sure yet but my mom loves this it’s her holy grail well and mine . If it makes you feel good and look good yes it’s worth it . If you enjoy papering yourself once in a while why not . Try it you’ll see what I mean 😍 no dissatisfaction.
a year agoJacksonville
It’s expensive but you get what you pay for. It’s so good and when you splurge on yourself it feels even better.