SISLEY Supremya At Night Supreme Anti Aging Skin Care 1.7oz / 50ml

by Sisley

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SISLEY Supremya At Night Supreme Anti Aging Skin Care 1.7oz / 50ml!
2 years agoSan Antonio, TX
This is such a lovely night cream. I have received deluxe samples multiple times during my Sisley monthly subscription and through samples from my rep. The texture is rich and very moisturizing, plumps up the face nicely. The price horrifies me, and I can’t bring myself to actually spend that much when other creams work well. However, if you have a lot of money and price is not an issue, this is the best of the best. I usually use La Mer.
2 years agoCollege Sta, TX
I am only 21 years old, so I can’t really tell if this product is actually effective and working, but I have been using it every night for a few months and I love it. It makes my skin really soft and it smells good.
a year agoConyers, GA
This night cream just repairs my face wonderfully! I like to start anti-aging products early and this is amazing! It is very effective and I love it!! I’ve used it twice. No improvement for this product!
5 years agoWhitestone, NY
I received a bottle of this from my mother-in-law as an anniversary gift. Yes, I know that it's ridiculously expensive and no, I would never feel comfortable buying it for myself. But I do have to say that while I was using the product, I got a lot of compliments on how my skin looked. It also felt much smoothr and softer, but that could be a mental thing. :-)
a year agoCanyon, TX
Great product, very pricy. I think you can find a similar effect for less money. It had very expensive looking packaging and it was affective but it seems a little overpriced. I’d recommend as long as you have the cash.
a year agohobart, IN
this is an all time favorite and i always keep an extra just incase i lose or run out of this one. strongly recommend!! great price and always leaves me satisfied. i’d buy it again and hope than others do too.
2 years agoDeatsville , AL
Works wonders!! This product leaves your skin feeling so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would repurchase!
2 years ago
This stuff is amazinggggg!!!! I've been using it for less than a month and have already noticed a serious difference
2 years agoRoanoke, VA
I just started using this product so dont have a full 30 Day review but I do love the way this makes my skin feel.
a year agomodiin
You can't get wrong with such a wonderful company its the best of the best cosmetics company . great for your skin and great for your sol . very effective on the skin