Sisley Supremya Anti-aging Night Care

by Sisley

Wrinkle-Renovating Remedy Consider Sisley Supremÿa at Night to be your wrinkle-renovating remedy. This miracle mixture works as you sleep to rejuvenate your skin. It pushes back the skin's genetically programmed aging process by extending the lifespan of cells and stimulating self-repair, all thanks to Sisley's plant-based Phyto-Complex LC12. While you rest each night, it deletes daytime damage and preps skin for the following day, so you wake up with a firmer, smoother, younger-looking face. A potent anti-aging treatment Regenerates, firms, tones and luminizes aging skin Extends the lifespan of cells and stimulates self-repair Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: At the heart of Sisley Supremÿa at Night's formula is Phyto-Complex LC12, a powerful combination of four plant-based active ingredients which extends the lifespan of cells and stimulates cellular self-repair. For Best Effect: Apply at night to the face, neck and décolleté; gently massage in until completely absorbed.

I'm always on the lookout for an actually effective anti-aging cream. Does anyone know what the actual active ingredients in this are? Has anyone tried it?
Start your review of Sisley Supremya Anti-aging Night Care!
2 years agoStaten Island, NY
Great night cream, I use this under my eyes and it helps firm and minimizes puffiness.
Great packaging- feels lux as it should at this price point.
Will continue to use this formulation in the future.
Great packaging- feels lux as it should at this price point.
Will continue to use this formulation in the future.
9 months agoValencia, CA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Was not a fan. The formula itself feels really nice, and sinks into the skin well. However for $315.00 you would expect some visible difference, but nope nothing.
2 years agoWyandotte, MI
Sisley is one of my spoils. It’s expensive but oh so worth every penny! I️ use this product under my eyes and on my cheeks nightly. Not listed was the Rose intense mask! That is by far my all time favorite facial skin care product ever! Best part is you don’t need much. You rub it into your face and neck and allow it to soak in. After 20 minutes “wipe off” any remaining on the surface. I️ just take that and spread it on down to my chest! ❤️
3 years ago
Oh boy this one is good, good good. But the price tag is so hefty. I got this one in beauty box and was blown away by it for just a few uses and after I saw the price tag didnt like it very much. If i ever win a lottery I will be stocking up a lot of sisley products.
2 years agoSalt Lake Cty, UT
I really liked this product but would never considering purchasing directly from Sisley again they don't stand by their product and customer satisfaction is not a priority. I've heard so many great things about Sisley and finally took the plunge in June. After placing my order I emailed them to clarify the guarantee advertised on their site since after reading the fine print it sounded like they only accept returns on items unused, in resalable condition. I never received a response. I had an issue with my order and emailed and called them. My issue was never resolved and calls never returned. I wasn't able to confirm their policy but after reading the fine print be warned that if you try it you will be able to return it for a full refund. Huge risk! Their products are good but I think there are several brands out there that are just as good for a fraction of their price that actually stand by their products. For such a high end skincare line you'd think their customer service would be awesome, like Nordstrom. Not even close! They're inline with Walmart. One point after emailing and not receiving a response I called in and said to the customer service agent that I apologized for contacting them through both channels. I was shocked as to what she said to me - "Well, it's actually good that you called it because it forces me to start working on it now." If a company doesn't care about their customers and keeping them happy, then is it really worth it buying products from them and supporting their business? In my opinion it isn't. If a company can charge hundreds of dollars for a few ounces of skin care cream but doesn't stand by their products and the customer satisfaction it's not a company I want to do business with. Be warned! If you buy any of their products buy them from Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus or another department store. These department stores understand that customers are the backbone of their business, unlike Sisley. When you buy directly from Sisley there is a huge risk since customer satisfaction is NOT a priority or even a concern since they don't return calls or emails. I was really hoping to begin a long relationship with their company but instead I will never do business with them again.
2 years agoPortland OR
Gave to grandmother as a gift, she loved it, packaging is very nice and it is visibly very effective, she had been looking for the right product and this one met her expectations in an instant, she loves the smell, little room for improvement, I suggest a smoother formula
2 years ago
never to late to start early! although it was good will not repurchase. expensive and wasn't too much of a fan to buy again, a little disappointing for the price but over all would probably work for others just not me. my skin might just be a little too sensitive
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
My face is known to be very young for my age, but I want to keep it like that and this product does just that for me now and in the long run! I brought it online, and it met every expectation I had
3 years agoJacksonville, FL
Sisley has wonderful skin care products I especially love this one as it has a smooth creamy finished and makes my skin look smooth and also seems to decrease the wrinkles in my face you can definitely tell you're getting high-end products with this one I highly recommend purchasing it you can purchase at Bloomingdale's
3 years agoElsmere
I absolutely love this brand. It doesn't have a harsh smell, the packaging is gorgeous and it works! It is pricey but worth the money bc it does it job!