BeautyFragranceSisley
Soir De Lune by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 6 oz

Sisley Soir De Lune by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 6 oz

by Sisley

It has top notes of mandarin lemon and peach bergamot coriander nutmeg and pepper, Middle notes of may rose centifolia mimosa absolute jasmine muguet peach and iris, With base notes of sandalwood tree moss honey musk and indonesian Patchouli,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Soir De Lune by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 6 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Maria B.
This is my mom's favorite perfume. It is very strong, and mature scent. It is extremely long lasting. While it comes with a hefty price tag, rest assured you won't have to reapply throughout tne day. She raved about it and got me a bottle from Neiman marcus. The scent didn't really suit me. I gave it back to her. It is more of an evening or winter scent. At least that's what I think.

Looking for your answer?