BY SISLEY

Sisley Sisleya for Unisex Eye and Lip Contour Cream, 0.5 oz: Introduced by the design house of Sisley Recommended for Casual wear see more...

Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
While pricey, I feel that this product is worth every penny. While I have yet to find a product that completely eradicates my hereditary dark circles (thanks dad) or my fine lines since I am now in my early thirties. Even though I started on a daily skincare regimen of high-end products in middle school, there is only so much that prevention and assistance that skincare can provide. Gravity and age takes a subtle and gradual toll on everyone that lives life long enough on this planet to see its impact. What I am trying to say is that I know that there is no secret elixir, potion or cure that will eradicate or eliminate the aging process completely. But I do expect that my skincare routine will at least help me to slowdown the aging process. I firmly believe that this eye cream, along with Sisley’s amazing concealer, are products that have real results, live up to their claims, and do in fact help slow the aging process in the orbital region. I prefer this product even over La Prairie, La Mer, and SK-II. And the reason why I prefer this eye product to other brands eye products at a similar price point is because this one doesn’t have harmful additives or preservatives and it has made noticeable and lasting improvements to my orbital region. In my opinion, this eye cream is worth every penny. And yes, it is pricey, but a little goes a long way so it will last you a long time (as long as you don’t overzealously apply it).
Lynsey H.
Lisburn , Antrim
A real luxurious treat!

A thick consistency eye cream which I choose to use at night.

Applied evenly around my eye contour, this eye cream soaks in easily without leaving any irritating residue. Injecting a tonne of moisture while preventing the signs of aging! Everything I’m looking for and more!
Elhaida D.
34137
Lovely !
Finished my first bottle of this magic cream !
Cannot wait to repurchase the next one.