Sisley Sisley Botanical Intensive Day Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz By Sisley

by Sisley

Sisley By Sisley Skin Care Sisley Botanical Intensive Day Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz For Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Sisley Botanical Intensive Day Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz By Sisley!
9 months agoHurlock, MD
I receive some of these products and they're very nice, and fresh. My sensitive skin really seems to enjoy and take to these products very well. I would definitely recommend to other people.
2 years agoojai
its pretty great if you keep using it and dont stop because when you stop you begin to get all the acne back and it sucks so try to keep on using the project and you'll be fine but if not goodluck and i used this only for a little while because i switched .
2 years agoMills River, NC
Though this is still expensive, it’s a great show for creme de la mer which is way more expensive. A little goes a long way and it’s super effective!
6 months ago
As a makeup artist Sisley is one of my favourite skincare brands. This product not only smells great but most importantly moisturises and nourishes skin in a very gentle way. I wouldn’t change a thing about this great product! Honestly your new must try !
8 months ago
My mom bought me this. It is pricey but worth every penny. After using this cream all others i used before are just not good enough.
2 years ago
It was okay my skin felt smooth but not the best. I define would recommend something more affordable as it isn't anything too special
2 years agoglasgow
Absolutely loved this day cream, I have combination skin and it kept me feeling soft without adding extra oil or clogging
9 months agoMaple , Ontario
I love the smell of this day cream. When I use it on my skin it look so radiant instantly.