BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSisley
Botanical Gentle Facial Buffing Cream--50Ml/17Oz By Sis

Sisley Sisley Botanical Gentle Facial Buffing Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz By Sis

by Sisley

Sisley By Sisley Skin Care Sisley Botanical Gentle Facial Buffing Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz For Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Sisley Botanical Gentle Facial Buffing Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz By Sis!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Very gentle - yet effective - exfoliator. I love all Sisley products and this is no exception. Highly recommend if you can afford it, even though there are cheaper options!
Stephy M.
I honestly enjoyed this product; however, it's a bit pricey for what you get. I got it as a gift and it really worked for me, but I probably would not have bought it if I just saw it in the store. I would recommend
Ariana D.
Sisley Sisley Botanical Gentle Facial Buffing Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz By Sis uploaded by Ariana D.
I use this product for years now. It is like a soft scrub applied as a quick mask. It makes your skin so soft and it beeing so gentle it doesn‘t create redness. And after using it, it gives you also a little glow. Definitely love this product. It has a light smell to it but not like a parfum scent. Again as always a high price, but in my opinion absolutely worth your money.
Ari S.
London, London
This basically acts as a scrub but in a more gentle way! It helps with texture and pollution, at the same time making your skin smooth and shiny! Although on a pricier side, it smells great and lasts ages!
Kat K.
Lovely gentle exfoliant. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, and not irritated. Not something I would have usually reached for, but glad that I did.

Looking for your answer?