BY SISLEY

Sisley By Sisley Skin Care Sisley Botanical Eye & Lip Contour Balm--30Ml/1Oz For Women see more...

Grace Anne G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I am a nurse and you can imagine what my eye bags probably look like! Within days I saw major results!! Just apply a small amount and it rids of eye puffiness (my main problem). I highly recommend!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This balm is so hydrating and calming, perfect to use around the sensitive eye area. I also apply to my lip contour. I would say this is best for night time use because of the balmy texture. You can't go wrong with Sisley products!
BLUSH Z.
This makes my lips so soft, so luxe, so kissable! It is not cheap but worth the price. Very gentle and not harsh at all. I like to buy this from Saks or Neiman Marcus. I recommend to try it for your lips
Madison P.
El Centro
I love this product it gets my lips smooth and nourished the have great packaging and it smells great
Daphne K.
Limassol
Perfect ! I use it evreyday in the morning. Cute packaging, is finished but I still have the box. I buy it online from amazon and I didn't regret it. I use it for first time and I was really enthusiast about that one. I am sure that you will love it too.
Ali A.
Oslo
this anazing product i used sample when i shop some products this enough for a week this gentel and effective for me i surprised about effect i hope to use orginal size i recommended it for mam and she love it