Sisley Sisley Botanical Eye & Lip Contour Balm--30Ml/1Oz By Sisley

by Sisley

Sisley By Sisley Skin Care Sisley Botanical Eye & Lip Contour Balm--30Ml/1Oz For Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Sisley Botanical Eye & Lip Contour Balm--30Ml/1Oz By Sisley!
8 months agoWest Roxbury, MA
The Sisley eye and lip balm is very light weight. The packing is very nice. However, I find it to be too pricey for the result. I don't think I will repurchase this product once I am done using it.
2 years agoSan Antonio, TX
This balm is so hydrating and calming, perfect to use around the sensitive eye area. I also apply to my lip contour. I would say this is best for night time use because of the balmy texture. You can't go wrong with Sisley products!
2 years agoMiami, FL
This makes my lips so soft, so luxe, so kissable! It is not cheap but worth the price. Very gentle and not harsh at all. I like to buy this from Saks or Neiman Marcus. I recommend to try it for your lips
2 years ago
This eye cream is great. It’s the only one I’ve used in the past but I really saw results a couple of days after using it. I used it specifically for the lines under my eyes, and also for my lips.
2 years agoLyndhurst, NJ
I am a nurse and you can imagine what my eye bags probably look like! Within days I saw major results!! Just apply a small amount and it rids of eye puffiness (my main problem). I highly recommend!
2 years agoEl Centro
I love this product it gets my lips smooth and nourished the have great packaging and it smells great
2 years agoLimassol
Perfect ! I use it evreyday in the morning. Cute packaging, is finished but I still have the box. I buy it online from amazon and I didn't regret it. I use it for first time and I was really enthusiast about that one. I am sure that you will love it too.
2 years agoOslo
this anazing product i used sample when i shop some products this enough for a week this gentel and effective for me i surprised about effect i hope to use orginal size i recommended it for mam and she love it