by Sisley

For fragile areas around eyes and lips. Skin is toned and brighter. Re-balance the skin's moisture level and reduces fine lines. Diminish puffiness and under-eye circles. Contains Vitamin E, B-5 and F.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Sislea Eye and Lip Contour Cream 16ml (2ml*8pcs) Sample Size 100% authentic guarantee (for Women)!
5 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
I looove this eye cream. It's super expensive...which is why I graded it a B. Very hydrating and rich. My eyes always look refreshed even when I don't feel it. I love sisley skincare!!
5 years agoBronx, NY
I sampled this twice, and do not find anything particularly amazing about this to justify the price tag! However, it does do a good job.