Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSisley
Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care 60ml/21oz

Sisley Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care 60ml/2.1oz

by Sisley

Sisley Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care 60ml. A fresh, fragranced self tan that gives the face a natural-looking golden glow that is visible two hours after application, even on fair skin and without streaking. Enriched with moisturising and anti-free radical active ingredients, Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care becomes one with the skin to enhance it, while embellishing the complexion and prolonging an existing tan. All skin types, Hydrating.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care 60ml/2.1oz!
FREDERICK
So every year I try something new and each time I go back to the Sisley one because it is the most natural color of all, it is easy to apply, almost impossible to mess up, you build your tan gradually, it is far less drying than most other self-tanning lotion for the face. I never go in the sun but I like to look a little less pale than usual in the summer and this is simply a great product.
Miami Beach, FL
It’s Sisley. That about sums it up. Price is high, product is the highest quality. Do you skimp and buy a Camry or do you splurge on the Benz? If you enjoy life’s little luxuries, you’ll love it. With any Sisley product, if you can afford the price and understand why it costs what it does - you will love it. If you cannot justify the cost, you will not love it.
Didn't feel a difference in the color of my skin. Feel like it only adjusted my skin a bit. I was hoping to make a dramatic tan to my face that would be similar to my body self tanner wasn't my favorite product
Garland
This product smells really good it kinda doesn't have a smell but then it does its very subliminal! It goes on very gentle and it gave my skin a beautiful tan glow! Its great i just wish it was more consistent! Like the product.

Looking for your answer?