Sisley Restorative Facial Cream With Shea Butter uploaded by Svitlana P.

BY SISLEY

Silky emollient cream. Helps to fight dehydration. Improves skin tone. Comforts and moisturizes the skin.Ideal for use after exposure to sun, wind, or extremes of weather. see more...

Kennedy A.
isla vista
I have 3 skincare products from Sisley and I love them all. Every single time I use one of their products my skin immediately looks healthy, plump, and glowing— it’s truly amazing. I got this because it was highly discounted on overstock.com and I needed a good moisturizer for days when I don’t wear makeup (I use Bobbi Brown face base primer/moisturizer on makeup days) and a Sisley night cream in evenings. This moisturizer is perfect for days and nights— can’t attest to how makeup would apply over it though. My skin immediately looked great and felt great and I love the spatula included. I highly recommend.
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
Moisturiser has everything it takes to restore balance in skins with a tendency for dehydration. Amino acid-rich cucumber helps to improve moisture levels within half an hour of application, revitalise the skin and provide a pleasantly fresh, comfortable feel. Can also be used as a make-up base.
kenya M.
it is a very good product i loved it the first time i used it i bought it at a local place where i live and they recommened it to me
Bethany K.
Donora
I enjoyed the product a lot! Very moisturizing and great smell. You get a lot of product in the container
Teodora R.
Selly Park, Birmingham
Shea butter is the new cosmetics obsession for many companies, however only a few manage to incorporate the natural ingredient into a light formula, Sisley Restorative is one of the exceptions .This cream has a balanced texture, it is very  kind to the skin, feels nice when you apply it, smells amazing and works well on young, sensitive skin. It provides moderate moisturizing therefore if you have normal or mixed skin it will work well. The only thing which I did not like is that it came without a protective wrap which for me personally is not acceptable for a brand like Sisley.
Paige B.
Amazing. It allowed for flawless foundation application. My problem area is typically within the chin, I found it was really gentle on this patch. As I have acne scaring as well as dry skin. I bought this product in John Lewis. I would suggest using this in the evening due to the thickness. Overall it was great.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Good but not the greatest.
Used it twice a day as a part of skin care spring routine. Works the best in the night. Smells strange but nice

back