BY SISLEY

A 5-minute radiant glow beauty mask. Provides a gentle & yet deep cleansing. Instantly eliminates impurities & dullness. Helps smooth & soften your complexion. Promotes matte, luminous & healthy skin. Suitable for all skin types. see more...

Anshika G.
I apply the mask all over my face (quite generously, despite the high price), and allow it to absorb for 3-5 minutes. I then wipe it off with a damp cotton pad, although it suggests you to rinse with lukewarm water. I find that by taking it off with a cotton pad, the remaining film of the product left on your skin helps overnight.
I also love how the mask does not harden, like normal clay masks do. Personally, I dislike the tightening feeling on my skin, and the time and effort needed to rinse off clay masks after; it's a little too much effort needed from me. The mask remains silky and creamy on the skin by the time I wipe it off, leaving my skin hydrated and soothed.
Maya N.
Marlboro, NJ
I love this mask as Sisley products never disappoint!
I use it 1-3 Times a week, I apply it and leave it on over for a little longer than states, about 10 to 15 minutes and rinse it off. it's really gives me a glow wakes up tired skin.
even noticed a difference in my pore size, reduced!
Joey A.
Boston
I am not a huge fan of this mask. I like the texture and feel, but i did not notice any “glow” and i feel like it irritated my sensitive skin. If this product wasn’t so expensive then i think i would have had lower expectations of it and there for would have liked it more.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I love how gentle this detoxifying mask is! The mask itself has a really pretty peachy pearl shine to it, so it looks and smells luxurious when you first apply it. It is really creamy and doesn’t have that dry tightening effect that other clay masks tend to have. It does a really nice job of cleansing and clearing pores without stripping your skin of its natural moisture. Sisley’s Radiant Glow Express is a fabulous luxury product that really works!
Kirin K.
Phoenix
This is a good mask with great ingredients and great properties. It leaves your skin with a youthful glow but the price of sisleys products are ground shaking. Now while the products are amazing and they do work if you are on a budget there are a lot more affordable options out there that won’t break the bank and you can get more product for your buck.
Ginny s.
austin
Overpriced, but does what it says. My skin is very glowy after using this and feels like a spa. Packaging is cute I just don’t know if I would repurchase solely for the expensive price tag! Would recommend though
Joanna P.
chicago
Lovely clay mask that brightens any dull complexion. Leave on for 5 mins and rinse to find glowing skin. More gentle then most clay masks, however doesn’t give that deep cleaning feeling so if you’re looking for something more purifying, this is not it. Still I love how it makes my skin look so I will repurchase.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
This is a very good product. I actually enjoyed using this particular product. I purchased it several weeks ago but just recently found it.i decided that I would use it over the weekend. My skin felt so amazing after using this particular product.
Kimberly N.
Tucson
i tend to use this mask about 3 times a week i usualy do my face routine at night so i apply it for about 3 minutes and let me tell you ! when i wake up the next morning it makes my skin look clear its a little pricey but a little goes a long way its a good product i recomment it
Jenie N.
Irvine, CA
I love this mask because it is so easy to apply. I love Sisley’s packaging as well because it is so simple. It did meet my expectations but it didn’t do the wonders like the other masks. It did give me a radiant glow though.