BY SISLEY

A 5-minute radiant glow beauty mask. Provides a gentle & yet deep cleansing. Instantly eliminates impurities & dullness. Helps smooth & soften your complexion. Promotes matte, luminous & healthy skin. Suitable for all skin types. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anshika G.
I apply the mask all over my face (quite generously, despite the high price), and allow it to absorb for 3-5 minutes. I then wipe it off with a damp cotton pad, although it suggests you to rinse with lukewarm water. I find that by taking it off with a cotton pad, the remaining film of the product left on your skin helps overnight.
I also love how the mask does not harden, like normal clay masks do. Personally, I dislike the tightening feeling on my skin, and the time and effort needed to rinse off clay masks after; it's a little too much effort needed from me. The mask remains silky and creamy on the skin by the time I wipe it off, leaving my skin hydrated and soothed.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I love how gentle this detoxifying mask is! The mask itself has a really pretty peachy pearl shine to it, so it looks and smells luxurious when you first apply it. It is really creamy and doesn’t have that dry tightening effect that other clay masks tend to have. It does a really nice job of cleansing and clearing pores without stripping your skin of its natural moisture. Sisley’s Radiant Glow Express is a fabulous luxury product that really works!
Maya N.
New York
I love this mask as Sisley products never disappoint!
I use it 1-3 Times a week, I apply it and leave it on over for a little longer than states, about 10 to 15 minutes and rinse it off. it's really gives me a glow wakes up tired skin.
even noticed a difference in my pore size, reduced!
Joey A.
Boston
I am not a huge fan of this mask. I like the texture and feel, but i did not notice any “glow” and i feel like it irritated my sensitive skin. If this product wasn’t so expensive then i think i would have had lower expectations of it and there for would have liked it more.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
This is a very good product. I actually enjoyed using this particular product. I purchased it several weeks ago but just recently found it.i decided that I would use it over the weekend. My skin felt so amazing after using this particular product.
Madison R.
This product is definitely pricey. It has changed the way my skin appears. The packaging could be a little more luxurious for the price you pay, but overall my skin is so much more brightened. If you have full skin you will really love this.
Lacey D.
Norman , OK
Amazing product makes you feel so refreshed it absolutely meet all expectations the packaging was very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This product is very effective!!!!!!!!!!!!😍
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This mask decongests the skin gently, but does not strip moisture. It’s easy to use and not messy and it actually looks really pretty on your face - very radiant! Ask a Sisley rep for a sample. Everyone - especially those with dry skin - will love it!!
Janine Y.
This is my favorite Sisely express mask! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Not only is the smell amazing, but it leaves your skin supple, smooth and firmer feeling. Also leaves a little radiance behind for the day BONUS! Amazing -  worth every penny.
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
So good for my sensitive red skin when I need a boost and to be glowing! It really gives me that wow to my skin, because I don’t use too much makeup I like my skin to look beautiful and this does the trick when I’m feeling dull.