BY SISLEY

Never Dull For complexions needing a quick beauty boost, Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask comes to the rescue. In just five minutes, this mask, made with a nourishing mix of red and white clays, botanical extracts and essential oils, absorbs excess sebum and banishes impurities that dull the complexion. Signs of fatigue are magically erased, and skin is left with a radiant, matte and unified finish. Quick-acting clay face mask for all skin types Absorbs excess sebum and banishes impurities Skin is left radiant, matte and smooth Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Radiant Glow Express Mask is formulated with white and red clay which help absorb excess sebum. Botanical extracts such as carrot, red vine and rose-hip and essential oils such as rosemary and chamomile moisturize, tone and calm the skin. For Best Effect: Apply a thick layer of Radiant Glow Express Mask to perfectly-cleansed face and neck; avoid the eye contour area. Leave on for three to five minutes, and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water before applying the lotion best adapted to your skin type. Use 2 or 3 times a week. see more...

• What skin type does it work best with? Oily? Dry? Combina...1 Answers
  • Does this product help with the appearance of large pores?1 Answers
  • How do I try this?1 Answers
Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask with Red Clay
  • "Though I was sad they changed the recipe ( & I still prefer the original) this is an incredible product. I have VERY sensitive skin & suffer from mild acne. this helps my skin look clear & radiant. It is a bit pricey, so I only use it about once a month & my skin always looks great afterwards." in 7 reviews
Ashley S.
Saint Cloud
Radiant glow express mask when play is a great mask for your face. when it is applied it feels very soft and gentle on the skin.when you rinse the mask off it leaves your face feeling radiance and glowing. I would definitely purchase this item once again.
Natalie F.
Lynwood, CA
Review for: Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask with Red Clay more...
That good good , my go to In love with this have recommended this to a few of my friends and they loved it as well. I liked how my skin looked after using it looking refreshed recommended to use mornings & nights for better results ladies
Maidelys N.
Miami
Review for: Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask with Red Clay more...
Makes you glow to the gods! Super hydrating and leaves your skin soft like. Baby’s butt. would recommend for all skin types. My clients live for this product as well. Nothing like a natural glow! Great for after a mini facial.
Jen W.
Dallas, TX
I love sisley’s products and this mask is no exception. I love the sleek packaging and that the mask comes in a tube and not a tub. This mask always makes my skin feel more smooth and gives my skin a boost.
Samm; S.
Center Moriches
Review for: Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask With Red Clays more...
I only had a small sample but my skin felt wonderful. My boyfriend is recently getting into skincare and he loves it as well it was our first time trying out Sisley. I would definitely purchase the full size eventually.
Victoria 🌴.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I really enjoyed this product! It felt amazing on the skin and did give me a glow! The packaging is very cute as well. All in all is says what it promises to do, I just don’t know if I would repurchase or not.
mohy a.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love Sisley products. From their makeup to their skincare, Sisley is a luxury product that I like using a lot. Because the radiant glow mask has clay elements I like the immediate effects of the mask. skin looks brighter instantly and seeing results makes me want to continue the use of the product.
Jazmen G.
Orlando, FL
I love to treat myself sometimes with skin care products and this is one of my favorites. I love the smell and the way my skin feels after completing. Worth every penny!!!!
Shannyn D.
Boston
I like this mask, but it's not life changing. What I love is that it didn't leave my skin red at all and did give me a great starting point for my foundation to glide on smoothly and not settle into in dry areas or fine lines.
Seemed tough to rinse off though and didn't really get me "glowing".
Michele A.
Review for: Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask With Red Clays more...
I have pretty dry and sensitive skin and this mask calms my skin and makes it looks healthy and radiant instead of scaly. It is pricey, but I’ll gladly pay the price for something that actually works and doesn’t break me out.
Evelyn P.
What skin type does it work best with? Oily? Dry? Combination? Etc.
Angela B.
Louisville, Ky
Does this product help with the appearance of large pores?
Marianne R.
Question! What skin type would you most recommend this product for? Is there any specific skin types that shouldn't use this?
How do I try this?