Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask with Red Clay uploaded by Meis B.Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask with Red Clay uploaded by Karolyne K.

BY SISLEY

Never Dull For complexions needing a quick beauty boost, Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask comes to the rescue. In just five minutes, this mask, made with a nourishing mix of red and white clays, botanical extracts and essential oils, absorbs excess sebum and banishes impurities that dull the complexion. Signs of fatigue are magically erased, and skin is left with a radiant, matte and unified finish. Quick-acting clay face mask for all skin types Absorbs excess sebum and banishes impurities Skin is left radiant, matte and smooth Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Radiant Glow Express Mask is formulated with white and red clay which help absorb excess sebum. Botanical extracts such as carrot, red vine and rose-hip and essential oils such as rosemary and chamomile moisturize, tone and calm the skin. For Best Effect: Apply a thick layer of Radiant Glow Express Mask to perfectly-cleansed face and neck; avoid the eye contour area. Leave on for three to five minutes, and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water before applying the lotion best adapted to your skin type. Use 2 or 3 times a week. see more...

Megan P.
I love this mask and this mask made my skin feel silky and actually did give it glow. Not a sparkly glow just a little light from within glow. I used this at night before bed... But I think this would be beautiful to use before an event you're going to
Victoria 🌴.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I really enjoyed this product! It felt amazing on the skin and did give me a glow! The packaging is very cute as well. All in all is says what it promises to do, I just don’t know if I would repurchase or not.
Grace Anne G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Very great product! I have tried a sample of this because I was not sure if I would have a reaction as my skin is extremely sensitive. With a thin layer, leaving it on for about 5 minutes, then washing it off with warm water.. my face felt more refreshed and my acne has lessened due to its cleansing and relaxing effect! Highly recommend!
Nicolle D.
I have very sensitive skin and my face usually doesn’t respond well to products like this, but the Sisley brand has been a blessing for me! Absolutely adore all of their products!
Michelle R.
Bluewater
Omg this stuff is amazing. I could go on and on about this brand but I don't have that much time. The price point is a bit high. It once you get used to using luxury products you will never go back. It makes my skin look so radiant.
Addfernando M.
Douglasville
This product has my skin looking glows and healthy, it is most definitely effective! The product is definitely worth the money, and it met all my expectations. I recommend to all who want an extra kick in their skin care routine!
Ryan C.
Newport News, VA
In summer my skin is very oily Presently I use this mask at night almost daily even though it is recommened to use a few times a week. I have never been able to leave this mask for 3 to 5 minutes and usually only manage about one and half minutes If i leave it longer it aggrivates my face but at shorter time it is great at helping with excess oil control and leaves my skin looking clear the next day. I also use sisley linden blossom mask which i find very gentle on the skin and omorovicza deep cleansing mask. both of which i can leave on for the recomended 20 minutes. I would buy this mask again but my preference is for the other two if you have sensitive skin. The tube lasts a long time as i use it four or five times a week but only a small amount. I am very picky about what i use and sisley is one of the handfull of skin care that i trust
Evangelina L.
Waldorf , MD
I do really love how this mask brightens my skin every time I use it !!! I had this product for about a month now because I want you gies to know I'm giving honest reviews!!! I also don't post my actual products I own do to technical difficulties.. but with that being said ... I love this mask because I'm constantly wearing makeup daily and I constantly need my skin to look alive and awake I feel that when I use this glowy mask it always helps to rejuvenate and gives my skin life and a great glowing healthy affect!!! I hope this helps for those of you trying to find that mask !!! Lol you don't have to hesitate anymore with this product!!!
Sara W.
Goshen, OH
This is an expensive product that doesn't deliver result whatsoever. I purchased this under the pretense that it will make my skin glow instantly. All it did was wasting my $$$. I have been using this product religiously for the past 2 months and once a week. I think 2 months is a sufficient time to see any type of result. It may not be a major result but at least if the products indeed does it's job you will see any improvement on your skin no matter how little the improvement is. Every time I wipe off the mask I see no change at all. The radiance the mask promises is non-exist. Really disappointing.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This mask makes my skin baby soft and smooth with a radiant glow. It is creamy, gentle, and does not dry down to a hard finish. It dries down in a sense, but is smooth to the touch and I can still move my face. I love using this 2-3x a week to give myself a nice gentle cleanse. If you need an even deeper cleanse or need something to combat breakouts, I recommend the Sisley Deeply Purifying Mask with Tropical Resins.
Angela B.
Louisville, Ky
Does this product help with the appearance of large pores?
Marianne R.
Question! What skin type would you most recommend this product for? Is there any specific skin types that shouldn't use this?
How do I try this?
Evelyn P.
What skin type does it work best with? Oily? Dry? Combination? Etc.