Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask with Red Clay uploaded by Meis B.Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask with Red Clay uploaded by Karolyne K.

BY SISLEY

Never Dull For complexions needing a quick beauty boost, Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask comes to the rescue. In just five minutes, this mask, made with a nourishing mix of red and white clays, botanical extracts and essential oils, absorbs excess sebum and banishes impurities that dull the complexion. Signs of fatigue are magically erased, and skin is left with a radiant, matte and unified finish. Quick-acting clay face mask for all skin types Absorbs excess sebum and banishes impurities Skin is left radiant, matte and smooth Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Radiant Glow Express Mask is formulated with white and red clay which help absorb excess sebum. Botanical extracts such as carrot, red vine and rose-hip and essential oils such as rosemary and chamomile moisturize, tone and calm the skin. For Best Effect: Apply a thick layer of Radiant Glow Express Mask to perfectly-cleansed face and neck; avoid the eye contour area. Leave on for three to five minutes, and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water before applying the lotion best adapted to your skin type. Use 2 or 3 times a week. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "Though I was sad they changed the recipe ( & I still prefer the original) this is an incredible product. I have VERY sensitive skin & suffer from mild acne. this helps my skin look clear & radiant. It is a bit pricey, so I only use it about once a month & my skin always looks great afterwards." in 7 reviews
Natalie F.
Lynwood
Review for: Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask with Red Clay more...
That good good , my go to In love with this have recommended this to a few of my friends and they loved it as well. I liked how my skin looked after using it looking refreshed recommended to use mornings & nights for better results ladies
Anastacia H.
Review for: Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask with Red Clay more...
I absolutely love this mask!! It makes my skin so much cleaner:) I would really recommend this product for other people who have problems with dry skin. After I have been using this mask my shin feels amazing.
Victoria 🌴.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I really enjoyed this product! It felt amazing on the skin and did give me a glow! The packaging is very cute as well. All in all is says what it promises to do, I just don’t know if I would repurchase or not.
Grace Anne G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Very great product! I have tried a sample of this because I was not sure if I would have a reaction as my skin is extremely sensitive. With a thin layer, leaving it on for about 5 minutes, then washing it off with warm water.. my face felt more refreshed and my acne has lessened due to its cleansing and relaxing effect! Highly recommend!
Brittany G.
Donna, TX
Review for: Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask with Red Clay more...
This product leaves my skin very nice and soft. I do have redness which takes some of it away! This is a effective product! There packaging is very easy to work with. I would buy this product again! I love!
Megan P.
I love this mask and this mask made my skin feel silky and actually did give it glow. Not a sparkly glow just a little light from within glow. I used this at night before bed... But I think this would be beautiful to use before an event you're going to
Michelle R.
Bluewater
Omg this stuff is amazing. I could go on and on about this brand but I don't have that much time. The price point is a bit high. It once you get used to using luxury products you will never go back. It makes my skin look so radiant.
Ashley B.
Jonesborough, TN
My skin felt AMAZING immediately after using this mask! This mask felt luxurious and moisturizing too. I was skeptical to buy because of the price, but whoa was it worth it! I would recommend it to anyone!
Nicolle D.
I have very sensitive skin and my face usually doesn’t respond well to products like this, but the Sisley brand has been a blessing for me! Absolutely adore all of their products!
Ryan C.
Newport News, VA
In summer my skin is very oily Presently I use this mask at night almost daily even though it is recommened to use a few times a week. I have never been able to leave this mask for 3 to 5 minutes and usually only manage about one and half minutes If i leave it longer it aggrivates my face but at shorter time it is great at helping with excess oil control and leaves my skin looking clear the next day. I also use sisley linden blossom mask which i find very gentle on the skin and omorovicza deep cleansing mask. both of which i can leave on for the recomended 20 minutes. I would buy this mask again but my preference is for the other two if you have sensitive skin. The tube lasts a long time as i use it four or five times a week but only a small amount. I am very picky about what i use and sisley is one of the handfull of skin care that i trust
Angela B.
Louisville, Ky
Does this product help with the appearance of large pores?
Marianne R.
bakersfield
Question! What skin type would you most recommend this product for? Is there any specific skin types that shouldn't use this?
How do I try this?
Evelyn P.
What skin type does it work best with? Oily? Dry? Combination? Etc.