BY SISLEY

Brighten and Tighten Brighten and tighten all in one with Sisley Phyto-Blanc Lightening Toning Lotion. This plant-packed potion eradicates impurities and tightens pores. Thanks to the white mulberry and lemon extracts, your skin's melanin synthesis gets reduced, resulting in a lighter, lifted, more luminous look. Plus, it helps prep skin for other treatments. A light astringent that tones, lightens and tightens pores Eradicates impurities and tightens pores Brightens the complexion Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: White mulberry and lemon extracts tone skin and tighten pores. see more...

Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Okay good news and bad news . Bad first . This is a very highly priced product . This is a $130 dollar toner . That you should be replacing every three months . That's a lot for a toner . Good news ? This is a great toner . Not only does it brighten the skin but it's also a great product for acne prone skin . It naturally exfoliates and pulls out the redness . I have tried other lower priced timers that I like just as much but I do like this one .
Jenny T.
Ok, this is one of those luxury products that I feel really guilty about purchasing because of the high price tag but, this stuff is amazing. When i can  Afford to repurchase I do
Isabelle A.
Summit, NJ
This is one of the most effective yet gentle alcohol-free toner I have ever used. After using this product for a month my skin is clearer. I bought on a Sisley store.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
If am going to pay $355.00 I need to see fast results and that wasn't my case leaves my skin moisturizer and smooth not lighten non brighten but perhaps I didn't use its long enough to see great turn out so great results cuz I was thinking about the price but I just spent on it too expensive they have all the product out there that can work faster and more affordable in price
Erica Rey E.
Madera, CA
It was greasy and Smelled a bit harsh but it wasn't too bad. I still use it rarely. It does help with the dark spots.
Jozefina E.
Washington, MI
My sister got this for me a couple of months ago and since then i've been using it regularly! Great product!
jessica k.
Myerstown, PA
i never tried the sisley brand but i would love to i heard it is one of the best skin care brands out there
Cynthia U.
Great lotion, a little goes a long way. Pricey but the bottle will last you months even probably a year!
kush k.
Evens skin tone or dark spots over time but need to wear spf. Very light toner, doesnt burn.
John H.
Cottonton
I used it everynight for few days but it makes my skin itchy after i had it for a week. Smells good and not sticky.