BY SISLEY

Hydrating emulsion rich in natural plant extracts and essential oils. The synergistic combination of Lemon, Scutellaria and White Mulberry extracts with skin-lightening properties, Phytosqualane and Jioh and Licorice extracts to help soften and hydrate, leaves the complexion looking lumious and the skin feeling soft, satin-smooth and comfortable. Your face appears mattified. 100ml see more...

Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
Laela D.
Muskogee
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING kept me so hydrated even after doing my makeup and everything I have a very matte face also
John R.
I love sisley, it's definitely worth your money 100%! Their skin care is beyond perfect and it met my expectations
Kon K.
Dallas
I like this product so much !!!Super quality and so comfortable to use it !i love it sooooo much !
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
I love this product brand. All of the ranges from this brand I will never missed their latest news and coming out products. Never dissapoint over the brand. Love it so much. Nice packaging and really help me a lot.
Gabriela T.
Amo este producto...fue uno de los que me curo cuando tuve un problema en mi piel...es una de las mejores marcas para cuidado de la piel
Stephanie G.
This stuff is great and I would recommend it to everyone to at least try it! It’s made a difference in my skin as well
Deja la piel luminosa e hidratada. Sin consistencia grasa. Cambios notables en la hiperpigmentación.