BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSisley
Phyto-Blanc Lightening Hydrating Emulsion 50ml/17oz

Sisley Phyto-Blanc Lightening Hydrating Emulsion 50ml/1.7oz

by Sisley

Hydrating emulsion rich in natural plant extracts and essential oils. The synergistic combination of Lemon, Scutellaria and White Mulberry extracts with skin-lightening properties, Phytosqualane and Jioh and Licorice extracts to help soften and hydrate, leaves the complexion looking lumious and the skin feeling soft, satin-smooth and comfortable. Your face appears mattified. 100ml

Where I can buy it?
Start your review of Sisley Phyto-Blanc Lightening Hydrating Emulsion 50ml/1.7oz!
Laela D.
Muskogee, OK
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING kept me so hydrated even after doing my makeup and everything I have a very matte face also
Jessica C.
love this keep my skin feeling so soft and fresh! I will be using agin for sure, great value for the results! Sisley Phyto-Blanc Lightening Hydrating Emulsion 50ml/1.7oz
Mikaela T.
Los Angeles
Absolutely love all of Sisley’s products! I noticed in a few uses that my skin was already brighter and more radiant and also hydrates at the same time so that’s a plus. A bit pricey but actually works and is a great hydrating a motion before your moisturizer or night cream. Would recommend for more mature skin.
NATHALIA C.
Charleston, SC
Sisley is a amazing brand and very well elaborated, it is a dermocosmetics that really works mainly for oily and sensitive skins. I recommend this product !!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,655 reviews
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
Kon K.
I like this product so much !!!Super quality and so comfortable to use it !i love it sooooo much !
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,313 reviews
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
John R.
I love sisley, it's definitely worth your money 100%! Their skin care is beyond perfect and it met my expectations
Stephanie G.
This stuff is great and I would recommend it to everyone to at least try it! It’s made a difference in my skin as well