BY SISLEY

The item will be shipping internationally from Thailand as registered mail, confirmation upon delivery will be required. The item is fresh and 100% authentic. see more...

Valerie D.
Burlington, NJ
I have literally tried everything to clear my hyper pigmentation from years of sun damage, over exfoliation and this is the only product that has being working and has not created any form of irritation. It is definitely WOC friendly. I wish to try the mask one day.
Alexis D.
Maryville, TN
As a fair skinned girl, any imperfection brings more attention to itself than I would like. My skin doesnt necessarily need to be lighter, but this serum has provided a solid skin tone for perfect no makeup days. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel.
Sheila V.
New Castle DE, 620 Centerpoint Blvd
I love this serum, but it dries my skin a lot, I use it especially when I have an outbreak of pores and pimples, it leaves my skin like new, but you have to put a stronger moisturizer
Mihalcea M.
Epinay Sur Seine
Becose of my skin problems whit melasma, I am trying To use only the best product. I trust Sisley because they are using naturals ingredients, mostly cultivated in France . So I love Sisley . All of theirs products. I have a huge collections Sisley.
just g.
Me encanta, simplemente maravillada con la limpieza tan profunda que puede llegar a realizar, es facil de aplicar y facil de utilizar. Lo eh dicho todo me facina.

Amazon