BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSisley
Paris Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream

Sisley Paris Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream

by Sisley

Delicately Smooth Sisley Sisleÿa Eye and Lip Contour Cream is an age-defense formula specifically adapted to the most delicate parts of the face. Formulated with moisturizing padina pavonica algae extract, licorice, wheat proteins, and nourishing vitamins E and B5, this multi-tasking cream counters the formation of visible lines and wrinkles and minimizes the appearances of under-eye puffiness, dark circles and signs of fatigue. After a few weeks of daily use, skin appears looks supple, radiant and toned with fewer wrinkles. An anti-aging treatment for the eyes and lips Counters the formulation of lines and wrinkles Minimizes under-eye puffiness, dark circles and signs of fatigue Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Sisleÿa Eye and Lip Contour Cream features padina pavonica algae extract which works in synergy with matricaria, licorice, wheat proteins and vitamins E, B5 and F to moisturize the eye and lip areas and smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For Best Effect: At night, after removing make-up, apply Sisleÿa Eye and Lip Contour Cream massaging eye and lip contour areas with fingertips. Repeat in the morning, and wait for a few minutes before putting on make-up.

Has anyone used the Sisley Paris Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream and preferred it to The Eye Concentrate ? I’ve been using the Eye Concentrate for about a year and I adore it but I’m dying to try the Sisley Eye Contour
Start your review of Sisley Paris Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream!
Tyler P.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this for being a heavier cream. I will say Sisley Black Rose Eye Fluid is my favourite morning routine for eyes, it is easy and gives instant brightened eyes but this is a great product for those who don’t mind in the morning to take extra time or to use as a night cream. It comes with a roller tool and can be used in eyes and lips for fine lines- it’s a very rich formula! I use this primarily as my night routine.
Emily J.
To be completely honest, I just was not in love with the texture of this product. It’s too hard and thick as a eye cream, I had a hard time applying it. However, I really love the applicator of it.
See Lam Y.
Definitely a must-have product! You will see a noticeable change after a month or two. Very hydrating, great for firming up those smile wrinkles, and dark droopy bags. And what sold me most on this product was the Sisley sales who was over 40, but had eyes like she was 20. Be diligent in your skin routine and you will stay youthful!
Jennifer Z.
Rockwall, TX
At a very steep price point this cream should work magic, right? Well, it doesn't. I mean, it's nice and moisturizes. It feel good and is great for sensitive skin, however, I don't think it's doing much for wrinkles. If you spend the money thinking your wrinkles will go away it's not going to be the one for you. However, it does feel good on and might work great for those without issues to prevent.
Nathan B.
Seattle, WA
I didn’t mind the product but giving it a low review for the purpose of the general price: effectiveness ratio. I do love the gold roller that it comes with that I still use though to press in my current favorite eye serum.
Joanna P.
My holy grail eye cream. I have extremely sensitive skin, especially under my eyes. My eyes are also irritated easily. This is literally the only cream I have used that hydrates and smooths without causing any negative effects. I use to avoid eye creams because I was scared I would get milla. After being introduced to the Sisley line I decided to give this a shot and I’ve never looked back. On my third one. It doesn’t do much for dark circles, and is very pricey, but still worth it for me.
Nancy Z.
North Reading, MA
I used it in the last six months, which has meshed potato texture, very easy to be absorbed. Ideal for daily use. Not greasy before makeup.
jie Z.
San Gabriel, CA
This eye cream is very good, thick and easy to absorb, can reduce dry and fine lines, has a certain anti-aging effect, and is suitable for mature skin.
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Wow. I got a small sample of this and am amazed at how perfect it is. It is very pricey for the full size so I have not purchased it yet but would love to in the future. I also have a sample of Sisley Black Rose Cream Masque for Women that I’m sure will be great.
Ellie S.
Long Beach, CA
This is one of my favourite eye cream in the world! ever! My husband bought this for me for our anniversary! It came with a roller as well! It is a jar packaging, which I am not a fan of tbh. It had a extra lid to further protect it from dirt which I love. Onto the product itself, it pretty thick but not too thick. It glided on smoothly and my eyes quickly absorbed it in. I used this for a week and a half, and noticed the lines are fading faster than my other eye cream I used! My dark circle is a little lighter than usual but nothing too dramatic--yet! Fragrance is faint and did not irritate me whatsoever. Concealor applied over smoothly and beautifully. It took me 11/2 week to notice the results! I highly recommend! But it's absolutely a splurge! Very expensive but it totally beats out my old La mer eye cream! Definitely give it a try but do keep in mind we are all different and can have different results!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie  G.