Sisley Paris Sisleya-Elixir

by Sisley

When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley in 1976, he chose to specialize his research laboratories in Phytocosmetology, using plant extracts and essential oils to create highly efficient beauty products. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French brand offers a full range of skincare, makeup, and fragrances. Sisle a-Elixir is an intensive program for visibly younger-looking, firmer, more luminous, rested, hydrated skin. This renewing and restructuring formula sends messages to the skin to target and restart the natural mechanisms and reflexes of young skin-Extract of malt encourages the metabolic exchanges of the dermo-epidermal junction, enhancing the supply of nutrients to the skin for improved connectivity and support by the dermis-White willow leaf extract stimulates the production of HSP (stress proteins), allowing the skin to fight against all types of stress-Solanum extract stimulates the production of lipids, encouraging spectacular hydration-Padina pavonica, an algae extract, restructures and plumps the skin, minimizing the appearance of surface lines-Gingko biloba extract and vitamin E fight free radicals for an anti-aging effect-Essential oils of lavender and marjoram stimulate and revitalize, leaving the skin glowing. How to use: Use daily for four weeks, applying five drops, morning and night, on perfectly cleansed skin of face and neck. Use the contents of one vial per week. Sisle a-Elixir may be used three or four times a year, depending on skin requirements. For optimum benefit, Sisle a-Elixir should be used at the start of each season. It is also beneficial after prolonged exposure to the sun. Brand: Sisley Cosmetics. Style Name: Sisley Paris 'Sisle a-Elixir' Set. Style Number: 238806. Available In Stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Paris Sisleya-Elixir!
2 years agoNashville, TN
My skin is combination, and sometimes its dry and then it gets very oily. So, sometimes when my skin is dry, I use this. It's amazing! Hands down. It adsorbs well into the skin, keeps you hydrated, and plump, and also doesn't make your skin oilier, and I have a problem with that. This helps combat oils throughout the day as well I feel like.
2 years agoCarpinteria, CA
It's like gold for your skin it makes it just glow with radance you only use once a week or your skin will be too soft lol
2 years agoRaleigh, NC
Lo mejor de lo mejor, adoro usar esté producto, en mu casa núnca farta, son productos de muy buena calidad!
2 years agoTulsa
Need a Jump start for your skin?!? This product is amazing... think of it like a new beginning...
3 years agoCopperas Cove, TX
Yes I love this!!! It's the best facial stuff I've used and it makes my skin look so good
2 years ago
Un programa intensivo para piel joven, firme y luminosa, más descansado y mejor hidratado.
Sisleÿa-Elixir es una intensa, refrescante y reestructurante que permite reactivar los mecanismos y reflejos naturales de la piel joven mediante el envío de mensajes específicos.
Su fórmula innovadora contiene extractos naturales de plantas elegidos para actuar sinérgicamente alrededor de 6 acciones principales:
El extracto de Malta repara la unión dermoepidérmica. Ayuda a una epidermis mejor alimentada, mejor conectada y mejor sostenida por la dermis.
La hoja de Willow blanco estimula la producción de HSP (proteínas de estrés) y permite a la piel luchar mejor contra el estrés.
Mora hierba estimula la producción de lípidos y refuerza el efecto de barrera de la piel.
El Pavonic Padina (extracto natural de algas marinas) reestructura los tejidos y "llena" el colchón dérmico, lo que permite difuminar las arrugas.
Ginkgo Biloba y vitamina E actúan como antihomolíticos para un efecto anti-envejecimiento.
Los aceites esenciales de Lavanda y Marjoram estimulan, revitalizan y lustran la piel.
Sisleÿa-Elixir es un verdadero programa de reactivación de las funciones vitales de la piel.
Ingredientes activos:Ginkgo Biloba: estimula la microcirculación cutánea, lucha contra los radicales libres; Lavanda (HE): purifica, suaviza; Mejorana (HE): estimula; Malta: repara la unión dermo-epidérmica; Padina Pavonic: estimula la síntesis de glicoaminoglicanos; Sauce blanco: acelera la síntesis de HSP, antielastasa; Blackberry de hierba: estimula la producción de lípidos; Vitamina E: antioxidante.
2 years agoDoral, FL
Omg this brand is wonderful I trust it with all my heart I recommend it to my mom and friends. I gave this one to my mom on Christmas Eve and she love it. Is such a good formula, works fine with all skin and matures one, definitely recommend it, not only this product but all the Sisley line.
2 years agoRotherham, ['', '', '']
Awesome product, so easy to use and my face was gleaming for days! My fave. I will always buy this product and would love to get some for free!!! The look is great the product is awesome and cannot be beaten on how your skin feels afterwards! A*
2 years ago
I want this so bad I have been told by family and friends that this is a good value product and not on the pricey side either. It is of smooth texture on the skin and is also effective and not disappointing . To be honest I can't have a say if there is room for improvement
2 years ago
Ağırlık yapmadan cildin günlük yağ ihtiyacını karşılayan cildi canladıran, gece kullanıldığında ertesi sabaha pürüzsüz bir cilt oluşturan muhteşem bir yağ