Sisley Paris Sisley-Paris Supremya Night Cream, 1.7 oz.

by Sisley

Sisley-Paris Supremya Night Cream, 1.7 oz. DetailsSupremya Cream is the supreme anti-aging night skin care specially developed to meet the specific needs of naturally dry to very dry skin due to environmental factors, or skin lacking comfort, in a deliciously smoothing, easily applied, rich and firm cream texture. At the heart of this formula, is Sisley's patented* Phyto-Complex LC12 (12-hour Longevity Concentrate): a powerful combination of four plant-based active ingredients, which works at night, a key moment for cellular regeneration, to offer the skin visible rejuvenation. *patent pending. Supremya Cream contains an intensive nourishing complex that regenerates and restructures (Hazelnut oil, Kokum butter, Macadamia oil). An exceptional formula that allows a deep lipid-replenishing action, for comfortable, nourished and revitalized skin. Night after night, the skin is regenerated, restructured and prepared to tackle the next day. Non-comedogenic. An exceptional night treatment tailored to dry skin or skin lacking comfort, which targets the visible signs of the skin's programmed aging process to offer visible rejuvenation. 1.7 fl. oz./ 50 mLDesigner About Sisley-Paris: When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley-Paris in 1976, his use of botanical active ingredients and essential oils in beauty products was an innovative concept. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French collection features a full range of skin care, makeup, and fragrances. Material: Supremya Night Cream, 1.7 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Paris Sisley-Paris Supremya Night Cream, 1.7 oz.!
a year agoNational City, MI
my skin has never been as soft and supple until i used this wonderful night cream. i would most definitely recommend this to any one with eull, dry, and parched skin that needs a little extra TLC! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
2 years agopanama city beach
I had a sample of this and treated it like gold and was able to get a few nights worth. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth and plumped up the fine lines I had. I'll never be able to afford it but will continue hoarding any samples I can get.