BY SISLEY

Get Glowing Enjoy a radiant glow all year long with this skin-illuminating gel, which glides on easily and melts into your skin to leave you looking healthy and luminous. Enhances your tan and highlights key areas of the face Creates a natural-looking, translucent, uniform complexion Non-greasy, non-comedogenic, fine-textured formulation Especially Suited For: All skin types and skin shades Essential Elements: Sun Glow Gel contains reflective pigments and silicone to revive fading tans while hydrating and illuminating the skin. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
тσяι E.
Land O Lakes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product it helped my skin glow like it says. The packages was very appealing and well presented. I was a first time user. I would recommend buying this at a drug store because it does come cheaper and vary in sizes. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice sun glow but doesn't get shiny.
Kimberly F.
It's amazing! I can feel sun kissed without the harmful sun. It goes on smoothly. I love how smooth it makes me feel also.