BY SISLEY

Sisley-Paris Phyto-Poudre Libre DetailsA beauty-enhancing loose powder, light as a veil and infused with Sisley's skincare expertise. Phyto-Poudre Libre is an airy powder that's exceptionally fine and light as a veil. It creates a perfecting halo that gives incomparable radiance and sets make-up. It glides over the face like a second skin for a perfectly natural result and imperceptible make-up. Completely translucent, Phyto-Poudre Libre unifies and mattifies the complexion, smoothing and visually refining the skin texture. Enriched with natural skincare active ingredients (Hibiscus flower extract, Linden Blossom extract and Mallow extract), it preserves the skin's hydration and suppleness giving a sensation of comfort all day long. Tested under dermatological conditions, it is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Phyto-Poudre Libre is encased in a round, elegant and practical box with mirror with an exceptional quality velvet powder puff for ultrafine application. Application: Apply using the powder puff with a light tapping over the entire face, concentrating on the T zone. Remove excess powder with a brush if necessary. For lighter coverage, apply with a brush only. May be used over a foundation to improve its hold or on its own to smooth, lighten and give a matte finish. Designer About Sisley-Paris: When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley-Paris in 1976, his use of botanical active ingredients and essential oils in beauty products was an innovative concept. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French collection features a full range of skin care, makeup, and fragrances. Color: 4 SABLE. see more...

Melissa H.
This is my favorite face powder of all time. My face never feels dry or cakey. It goes on like silk, I feel like I didn't even put it on sometimes it's that silky. It has a slight shimmer to it to give you a perfect blur look, to hide fine lines and wrinkles.
Ellen P.
Newport News, VA
I just received my Sable Sisley-Paris and I used the loose powder on my t-zone, setting my under eyes and my entire face. Oh my Goodness, my face became flawless in an instant. During the entire day my t-zone was not oily or my face was not shiny. I love that a cotton face buff is included and a compartment to store the buff. The Sable color is excellent for my brown skin tone. My under eyes area are not dry to the look and touch. This will be added to my makeup regime from now on.
Madeline J.
Personalmente no me gusta. Al sef muy clarito y yo de piel oscura no considero que me quede muy bien y aparte no me gusta el acabado que deja en la piel
Jessica R.
Rhône alpes
Très bonne poudre libre. Fini bien le maquillage et donne une bonne tenue. Je recommande. Il reste cher mais en même temps on en a pour longtemps!