Sisley Paris Hydra Global - Anti-Aging Hydration

by Sisley

When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley in 1976, he chose to specialize his research laboratories in Phytocosmetology, using plant extracts and essential oils to create highly efficient beauty products. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French brand offers a full range of skincare, makeup, and fragrances.A moisturizing formula to help restore the hydrous balance of more youthful skin. Specially developed to provide an all-around solution to the problem of skin dehydration, Hydra-Global helps to reactivate the skin's deep hydration mechanisms by fostering the flow and retention of water within the epidermis. With its unique combination of botanical (padina pavonica, wild pansy, chestnut), mineral (malachite) and aromatic extracts (essential oils of marjoram, lavender and sage) and active ingredients, Hydra-Global acts on three levels: in the dermis, to plump up the skin's moisture cushion; in the epidermis, by stimulating the synthesis of aquaporins-3 (natural irrigation channels which decrease in numbers with age) and thus reactivating intercellular moisture circulation; and in the stratum corneum, to bind moisture and restore the skin's barrier function. Copper-rich malachite extract helps to boost the skin's anti-free radical defenses and reduce oxidative stress, in order to preserve the structures in charge of retaining moisture in the cells. Results: Intensely and continuously moisturized and revitalized, skin is more supple, more luminous. The features are smoothed, wrinkles are minimized; the skin's elasticity and youthful appearance are restored. How to use: Use Hydra-Global morning and night, on perfectly cleansed face and neck. Brand: Sisley Cosmetics. Style Name: Sisley Paris 'Hydra-Global' Intense Anti-Aging Hydration. Style Number: 238788. Available In Stores.

This product is pretty expensive so is it actually worth it?
Start your review of Sisley Paris Hydra Global - Anti-Aging Hydration!
2 years agooregon, OH
sisley is a great company they come out with many excellent products but this one caught my attention! it was very gentle on the skin and the price is higher but the results are great it leaves your skin looking/feeling great!
9 months agoLittle Elm, TX
Is anything Sisley makes for your face not the best ever? Haha. I love that there aren’t a ton of added fragrances to their face line as you’ll come across in other companies. Just the good stuff. This product is super hydrating and melts in quickly.
7 months ago
I really like this Moisturizer! It is creamy but not heavy so it works great in hot climates. Very effective. The packaging looks great. It is pricey but very worth it.
3 years agoSeattle, WA
I purchased this online and have fallen in love. I apply this after cleansing and toning my face in the evening and it has helped plump my fine lines. It hasn't made me break out or have issues with sensitivity. It's pricey but definitely worth it.
3 years agoBELTON, MO
Nothing is worse during the holidays then dry itching skin that prevents makeup from looking flawless. This moisturizer will keep you hydrated without feeling greasy like the holiday ham. Smells good too.
3 years agoFillmore , CA
A bit on the more exspensive side but i use this about twice a week when I wake up. Extremely hydrating and my face has been feeling extremely soft since i have been using it.
2 years agoLake Stevens , WA
This is the best product ever created. Lightweight, easily absorbed, and very effective. Worth every single cent
3 years ago
Love this!!!! Very hydrating, but not thick and heavy. Helps prevent lines and wrinkles and firms skin.
3 years ago
I like to sprinkle this on my face throughout the day, even after I have makeup on.
2 years agoBerlin
I was skeptical at first , but it really helped my skin .especially my eye region became less wrinkly and felt hydrated for quite a while. I really can suggest trying it out 🦋