BY SISLEY

Sisley-Paris Gentle Cleansing Gel with Tropical Resins, 4.0 oz. DetailsA purifying, gel cleanser that soothes the and protects the skin. The purifying and softening actions of the Tropical Resins are enhanced by the moisturizing properties of the... see more...

Sommer J.
I prefer cleansing products with a foam base. Since for some reason I feel it cleanses better. However at Saks the SA gave me a try of the milk cleanser. I am hooked I find it really doesn't take my makeup off but it totally cleanses my skin which is sensitive and dry. Pricey no doubt but you only need a little and I too have tried all cleansing products from chanel to olay to cetaphil the one that comes close is cetaphil..
rayan s.
Beirut
Good prodact so strong so expansive but it do the work it work for me i well recommended in my insta agian if we work together and I try some of the product I I like I well speak about the good ones from them