Sisley Paris 'Day & Night' Ecological Compound ($364 value)

by Sisley

When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley in 1976, he chose to specialize his research laboratories in Phytocosmetology, using plant extracts and essential oils to create highly efficient beauty products. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French brand offers a full range of skincare, makeup, and fragrances. Ecological Compound is formulated with a synergistic complex of plant extracts (centella asiatica, ginseng, rosemary, hops, horsetail.) selected for their stimulating and revitalizing action. Its unique composition helps to moisturize the skin and restore its comfort and radiance; help skin fight environmental stress (pollution, cigarette smoke); recover more toned, more supple skin; and prepare skin to receive the benefits of other skincare products (applied subsequently).How to use: Apply morning and night to perfectly cleansed face and throat. Brand: Sisley Cosmetics. Style Name: Sisley Paris 'Day & Night' Ecological Compound ($364 value). Style Number: 238776. Available In Stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sisley Paris 'Day & Night' Ecological Compound ($364 value)!
Product Highlights
...I was wrong!!! I never thought it would be something so light, yet so moisturizing. It almost felt like I didn't need to even add a moisturizer. But I did anyhow and my skin was soooooo dewy and moist!!! I need to buy this product!!!in 6 reviews
2 months agoDenton, TX
Before you run away after catching a glimpse of the price- read this. The main reason why I bought this product, was because 1) I was a flight attendant at the time and needed an extreme solution for my dry skin. 2) My previous moisturizer (Clinique) was not working anymore and 3) This was suggested by a highly qualified vendor in Singapore who specifically explained to me how this is a very requested product considering that it contains NO alcohol, it is meant to be used day and night, it has a hygenic plump which prevents bacteria from contaminating the product, and it provides SPF 15. The price seems out of this world, but let me tell you that I have used this product DAY AND NIGHT for the past 12 months AND i still have 1/4th of the recipient left. Do your skin a favor and GO. FOR. IT!  Sisley Paris 'Day & Night' Ecological Compound ($364 value)
8 months ago
Great moisturizer especially during the winter months. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated and soft. It’s pricey but worth the money in my opinion. The only con is that it has a heavy smell that I wasn’t a fan of.
5 months agoMelbourne
Literally can not rave bout this product enough! My mom bought me this in hopes of helping me find a moisturizer that won’t hurt my acne. This is a miracle in a bottle. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive:
8 months ago
I GOT THIS AS A SAMPLE AND IT MAKES MY FACE SOFT AND FEEL SO REFRESHED . ICANT WAIT TO BUY THE BIG BOTTLE.IT IS VERY PRICEY BUT I THINK IT WILL LAST A LONG TIME .
2 years agoGlenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :) Love this line
9 months agoBala Cynwyd, PA
This is definitely the best moisturizer I’ve ever tried. I got it as a gift, and while I unlikely would’ve spent so much on a product I never tried before, I am so thankful that I got the opportunity to try it. The smell is incredible and it truly leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. I highly recommend trying the product, it is life changing.
3 years agoMesquite , TX
I was gifted this product for Christmas. I love the packaging because it looks sleek and classic. I haven't been using this product very long, but I can already feel how hydrating it is for my very dry skin. Highly recommend.
a year agoEvanston, IL
This is my go to lotion! Although it is a little pricey, it hydrates my skin and leaves it moisturized. I am very happy with my decision to purchase this product and I recommend it to everyone who’s looking for a great lotion.
5 months ago
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a great serum and moisturizer in one. I have oily skin and this is perfect hydration for the summer. The scent is strong at first but goes away within minutes. The price can hurt a little... but the product size is bigger than most. And you don’t need much that the bottle usually lasts me about 6 months.
a year agoChicago, IL
I use this underneath my moisturizer, or on its own in the summer. Not greasy and very lightweight. Leaves my skin glowing and protected. Tried a sample and went back to buy the bottle. I like that it’s in a glass bottle.