BY SISLEY

When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley in 1976, he chose to specialize his research laboratories in Phytocosmetology, using plant extracts and essential oils to create highly efficient beauty products. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French brand offers a full range of skincare, makeup, and fragrances. Feelings of instant comfort for dry and very dry skin. A nourishing and replenishing cream specifically designed for very dry and sensitive skin in need of special attention. Confort Extreme Skin Care is an intensely nourishing, rich and creamy treatment, particularly efficient when skin feels very dry and tight. Natural extracts of arnica and echinacea are well known for their soothing virtues and help to strengthen the skin's natural defenses. Optimal nutrition, hydration and protection are provided by shea butter, phytosqualane and wheat proteins. Ideal to address issues of permanent or temporary skin dryness, Confort Extreme is also particularly recommended in harsh environments or climates, or even after a facelift. Skin is nourished and softened, it instantly feels more comfortable. Redness, pulling, prickly sensations and discomfort disappear. Thus repaired, it is smoother and more luminous. How to use: Apply Confort Extreme at night to perfectly cleansed skin. Brand: Sisley Cosmetics. Style Name: Sisley Paris Confort Extreme Night Skin Care. Style Number: 238786. Available In Stores. see more...

Dannie F.
Ann Arbor, MI
OBSESSED with this. I travel a lot and this product helps bring my skin back to life after a long day on the road. It's a little pricey for what it is, but when I want something I can trust no matter where in the world I am, this is what I reach for, every time.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
I only use this about every 2 weeks it really helps with everything and makes my skin feel so smoothed , and hydrating.... I really really love the way it makes my skin feel!
Eduarda J.
Keeps the face moisturized overnight without turning greasy by the time I wake up! Slightly pricey but worth every penny (when you've got it). Love this product!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This stuff is sooo good! But so expensive (around $200). I asked for a sample at the counter in Nordstrom and I love it. It sinks into your skin so nicely and doesn't leave any kind of greasy feeling. In the morning my skin felt so soft!
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
My friends mom gave me this when i stayed over there to moisturize my face at night. It felt wonderful. I woke up with fresh radiant skin and it was lovely not greasy at all
Melanie M.
I use this cream for my daily care of my skin I love leaves me very soft because it is one of my favorite because it has vitamins that gives my skin a perfect wetting my face.
Hannah C.
Box Elder, SD
I use this mask any time I see myself starting to get a little dry. I leave it in for about 30 minutes and as soon as I take it off I have no more dry patches!
Alma L.
Indianapolis, IN
Helps me feel even better st night! Knowing I'm going to bed with a fresh  clean face ! It surpassed my expectations ! The packaging was so cute and beautiful
Claudia F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This have been improve my face and neck, I love the sensation when you have it on i use it every single day twice a daytime
Gabii S.
I've heard great reviews but I haven't tried it yet. Very hard for me to find in stores