BY SISLEY #39 in Face Oil

Black Rose Precious Face Oil is Sisley's first skin care oil for dry or mature skin. With a high concentration of active ingredients, this silky-smooth dry oil prepares, nourishes and has an anti-aging effect: Rich in omega 3 and 6, it prepares the skin to receive its daily skin care. With its powerful blend of plant-based active ingredients that nourish, regenerate and protect (Padina pavonica, Unsaponifiables of avocado and natural Tocopherols), this oil provides the essential elements for the skin's vitality and youthfulness. Plum and Camelina oils maintain the lipid balance of the epidermis. Black Rose extract lies at the heart of the formula and lends a wonderful silky softness. It is combined with essential oils of Bulgarian Rose and Magnolia which have toning and soothing properties for a delicious awakening of the senses. Visibly smooths wrinkles and fine lines, revitalizes the skin and gives a radiant complexion. How to use: Apply 3 to 7 drops in the morning or evening on bare skin, face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. May be used alone or before daily skin care to better prepare the skin to receive its benefits. 25 ml / 0.8 oz This item not available for international shipment. see more...

regina a.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product I have ever used hands down. Worth every single cent. I see an immediate difference when using this product and people always stop me and compliment my skin
Shelly L.
I have tried a host of facial oils lately, this oil is wonderful. It smells good but the thing I like the most about it is that it does not just sit on my skin, it sinks in and moisturizes it leaving it looking fresh and healthy.
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the most amazing oils for your face! Yes it is very pricey but it really works. It moisturizes and takes away any redness on your face (benefits of Rose on the skin). It is an oil you are applying on your skin and not a serum so that is something to keep in mind. However, it absorbs really quickly and I like to work it into my skincare routines when my face is a little red.
Amy C.
Monarch Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask Thank you "Sisley Paris" for having me at your Saks Fifth Avenue, South Coast Plaza, private "Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream" preview party!! 🎉🎊

My skin is so plump & radiant after my first use. Breathing in the rose water & black rose extract, puts you in such a relaxed state after a busy day. For an ultra-luxe experience try over "Sisley Paris Black Rose Oil"

Julie Tran of "Sisley Paris " was an incredible host! Lovely day of pampering 👑💄

Available June 1st 2017, to purchase contract Julie julie_tran-vendor@s5a.com
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial oil packs a punch! I was totally blown away. Honestly, I was not expecting to love it. My combination skin typically hates oil-based products. I am super impressed at how much my skin loved this and the immediate radiance after application. It is more of a dry oil and does not sit on the top of your skin, but absorbs instantly. I put a few drops in my palms, rub together, and gently press into my face and neck. My face is immediately radiant and I wake up with plump, youthful skin. I will have to repurchase this! Although the price is cringe-worthy, it is worth the money.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil I mainly use as a primer. Many primers cause damage to my skin and leave it very dry and does not protect my face while my makeup is on. I've noticed with the oil it keeps my skin moisturized and even though it's not advertised as a primer I've noticed it's a good base for my foundation to stick to through out the day.
Pushpita C.
Springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is amazing! Smells heavenly! And instantly makes mu fave soft,smooth and supple. I use it at night before bed and wake up to a glowing skin. It is on the pricey side but totally worth it as the oil lasts a very long time
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Immediately, lines are smoothed. The skin is intensely nourished, supple and soft. All day long, the skin is moisturized and comfortable, without a shiny effect. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and fine lines are visibly reduced. The skin regains its fullness, and is toned and revitalized. The complexion is radiant.
Anne E.
I adore roses and face oils so this product is a win-win for me. The oil is very hydrating and smells divine. I use it at night as it can leave the face a tad shiny. Going forward, this is a staple in my skincare arsenal.
Trei H.
Simpsonville, SC
The entire Black Rose line is genius. I can tell that time and money was spent on perfecting this line because after trying the moisturizer and the mask, I had to try this. I enjoyed this oil so much and will continue to use it when I need a break from my skincare or I need a little extra relief from my extremely dry skin.
JAMIE A.
Fairfield, CT
I've never tried SISLEY-PARIS but I've heard nothing but amazing things about them. I was wondering if anyone could answer my question: is this rose oil serum any good? Hydrating? Thanks!
Komal H.
Will this clear up acne or make it worse ?
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Does it smell liked roses?
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
I really need an extra step in my skincare. Something to help with texture and dullness. Is this a good one?